Question About Becoming a Moderator

• broes
  • 11-20-2014, 12:09 AM
Stop poking the bear? Please. Being fat and hairy doesn't make you a bear. It makes you fat and hairy.

And I don't need you to leave me alone. You WILL GO AWAY when I decide it's time.

My mom would laugh you right out of bed, bear...hairy troll with a little penis.

What the fuck are you waiting for? Get in on this! Originally Posted by Say What
I'm glad that you are imagining my dick. That's normal. About as normal as knowing what your mom likes in the bedroom.

I see that you reviewed Reese. Send her a PM and ask her if I'm fat or hairy.
Say What, why are you going off on me? You created the poll, and included that "who cares" as an option. How come you haven't gone off on RockerRick since he was the one who made the comment? I just replied to his comment.

I think you're the one who opened this can of worms, so now you have to deal with it. I think the poll is funny, so why don't you? And I honestly have to agree with Broes here: Why are you turning this into homosexual exploits?
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
I think it's funny too. I started it as a friendly game of joust back and forth between me and another member with a seemingly easy going personality.

I was just having fun with it. Then your buddy broes got all Hulked Out on me and refuses to shut his mouth. So I take jabs at his little buddy-clique, often referring to them as homosexuals. No harm, no foul intended.

I think he just needs to sit back and chill out. I HONESTLY don't care what he says to me. I have a self deprecating personality. I love to laugh, even at myself. Your buddy can't say the same...too much machismo.

The two of you should take me up on my offer to buy you a drink. Just a word of warning. Broes better leave his angry man act at home. So? Come on! My treat!
I'm glad that you are imagining my dick. That's normal. About as normal as knowing what your mom likes in the bedroom.

I see that you reviewed Reese. Send her a PM and ask her if I'm fat or hairy. Originally Posted by broes
She just said that she can't remember anything about you. I guess you leave quite an impression, huh? LEGEND IN HIS OWN MIND
to be honest, Broe's actually brings something to this forum, he tell's it like it is. He would be a far better mod than you.....or sweater puppies...I don't alwayays agree with Broes....but he says what he means and couldn't care if he's politically correct...he'd make a better MOD THAN YOU
Well, it's like you said to me-- since you are responding to his comments, you do care. I've actually never met Broes and I'm not a part of his "clique." So, you may not want to assume things here.

But you never answered my question: RockerRick made the comment, why haven't you gone off on him? Let me also point out that Miss Tara Evans also made probably the most logical comment on here (scroll up and view it). I dare ya to go off on her.

Hmmm...the drink sounds tempting, but are you going to spike it with cyanide? J/K.

Cheers, bro!
  • broes
  • 11-20-2014, 12:24 AM
I think it's funny too. I started it as a friendly game of joust back and forth between me and another member with a seemingly easy going personality.

I was just having fun with it. Then your buddy broes got all Hulked Out on me and refuses to shut his mouth. So I take jabs at his little buddy-clique, often referring to them as homosexuals. No harm, no foul intended.

I think he just needs to sit back and chill out. I HONESTLY don't care what he says to me. I have a self deprecating personality. I love to laugh, even at myself. Your buddy can't say the same...too much machismo.

The two of you should take me up on my offer to buy you a drink. Just a word of warning. Broes better leave his angry man act at home. So? Come on! My treat!
Originally Posted by Say What
Just a word of warning I better leave my angry man act at home? Is that a threat? First of all, LOL. Second of all, you just brought it full circle. I said in the 16th post in this thread that your unoriginal mind should change your name to Wulf Prince and steal her style and Ill be damned if you didn't just lob a threat. You are an endless supply of laughs.

I doubt Reese said that she doesn't remember me. I never said that I had a session with her but I have met her on a few occasions. I find it odd that you were able to get a response from her so fast at this time of day. If you can get a reply from her that fast then maybe she just didn't want to tell you something that you don't want to hear. She is a sweetie after all.
Just a word of warning I better leave my angry man act at home? Is that a threat? First of all, LOL.

Umm, yes, you should leave the angry man act at home. Not a threat. A request. LOL, huh? Wow, you must really think highly of yourself.

I doubt Reese said that she doesn't remember me. I never said that I had a session with her but I have met her on a few occasions. I find it odd that you were able to get a response from her so fast at this time of day. If you can get a reply from her that fast then maybe she just didn't want to tell you something that you don't want to hear. She is a sweetie after all.

Yes, I tend to get quick responses. Not because I'm great or anything. They respond because I'm polite and I always spend money. Originally Posted by broes
So, what do you want to do from here? I've invited you out for drinks, my treat. Want a drink or would you just like to go the fuck away? Stop posting here. Just come direct and let's get this done. Be a man, not a troll.
I'm kind of drunk right now so I skimmed this shit, will read with my serious eyes tomorrow, but I think it's official... broes and I are soul mates.

Sorry ManSlut, I'm moving on with my love life while you're incarcerated.
actually Say What.....that's what ECCIE needs ....a shit talking wanna meet ya for drinks MOD.....LOL!!

Sending a referall to st chris as we speak! ......LOL
  • broes
  • 11-20-2014, 12:54 AM
So, what do you want to do from here? I've invited you out for drinks, my treat. Want a drink or would you just like to go the fuck away? Stop posting here. Just come direct and let's get this done. Be a man, not a troll. Originally Posted by Say What
You sent me a PM asking me to meet you for a drink. I'm not interested. We have nothing in common and I'm not really looking to date.

And you telling me to be a man might be the hardest laugh that you have given me all night. I don't want to meet you for a drink but I do feel that you owe me for the beer that has shot out of my mouth and nose whilst reading some of your comments. When you say "just come direct and let's get this done" I am not sure what you mean. Normally I would take that as you challenging me to a fight. (again, LOL). But given your comments history I think "come direct" likely refers to sperm again.
Broes, I have to admit your Avatar is kind of genius cuz every comment reads just like Danny McBride lol.
You sent me a PM asking me to meet you for a drink. I'm not interested. We have nothing in common and I'm not really looking to date.

And you telling me to be a man might be the hardest laugh that you have given me all night. I don't want to meet you for a drink but I do feel that you owe me for the beer that has shot out of my mouth and nose whilst reading some of your comments. When you say "just come direct and let's get this done" I am not sure what you mean. Normally I would take that as you challenging me to a fight. (again, LOL). But given your comments history I think "come direct" likely refers to sperm again. Originally Posted by broes
Lmaof. He really asked you out for drinks? Lol
Oh shit, I'm under Tara. ^^ This is where I'd rather be this morning!!!!

Will you concentrate on grammar and punctuation? Please?? Maybe you could arrange for me to tutor Tara as a side job!

(Tara, you would be the hottest student I ever tutored11 )
[QUOTE=Bob the Nailer;1056052704]Oh shit, I'm under Tara. ^^ This is where I'd rather be this morning!!!!

Will you concentrate on grammar and punctuation? Please?? Maybe you could arrange for me to tutor Tara as a side job!

Thanks Love I like being under you. And sorry but Fletchy already has me enrolled in Hooked on Phonics. Haven't moved up yet to the higher class.
Well I'm here for you if you need me. (under Tara again )