money talk ......

Thank you for the kind words PM.

I'll be trying to find time to hobby during the semester on weekends, when I know I have my homework at a point that I can at least get away to see a client here and there.

And I hang up my converse...not my heels. LOL

You know, I'm quite the casual, laid back lady.
Exactamundo !!!
i've always considered this sub-culture about erotic intimacies and NOT real world issues, esp not RW money issues.

if i visit a provider several times and we connect on a personal level (albeit in a few hrs of intimacy), then we might share some RW things.

reminds me, kendall, we need to share some intimate moments again! Originally Posted by pmdelites
You know how to reach me
oooooooooh, angie AND kendall!!!!!
I think discussing money shows desperation, poor planning and lots of drama. I prefer staying far away from drama.
I think discussing money shows desperation, poor planning and lots of drama. I prefer staying far away from drama. Originally Posted by Phoenix Skye
ditto!!!
I think it would depend on how a person asks. I have personally placed an ad trying to get a down payment for a car, but begging for help is different than offering discounts to earn the money.
I choose not to be high volume so don't really make a lot to live extravagantly, but I'm not that materialistic anyways. So I wouldn't be bragging about making some expensive purchase.
But I can see how bragging about purchases could be a turn off for some people.