Memo to Steamy Selena

SL--are you reinventing math? 99.9% + .9% = 100.8% You guys are supposed to be far too cool to mess up the simple stuff that second graders learn in school. JK... Originally Posted by BugleBoy

Again I say "thats some funny shit".
Again I say "thats some funny shit". Originally Posted by stevejones1969
You are right, it just didn't add up.

<Begin Rant> Disregard as below is just fanatical raving from my weary brain after trying to digest and understand all from the last 48 hours on Coed and IP. Why?

But the same could be said for many of the ATX Coed Threads these days--it just doesn't add up. Unless one is one of the "chosen few" who really understand the subtle nuisances of what is happening in private groups that are not related to eccie.

"Frankly", and "Surely,"
I just want to find some hot ladies who will spend a little time with me and take care of my manly needs. However, most of them have been scared off eccie ATX Coed, over the last few weeks; some tell me that they have quit looking at eccie and are now on p411, TER or some other boards.

That's all rumor based on what I hear from some of the really cool local ladies who will most likely never be back on eccie any more after the last two weeks.

But hey, we have gotten ATX Coed cleaned up and some people have been called out and put in their place. What ever that means and where ever that place might be. Nothing to do with me.

Now, it is time for "Less typing, more fucking and more sucking" between consenting adults BCD.. Mutual sexual gratification should be the name of the game here.
<End Rant>
I'm truly amazed at all the different directions folks are trying to force this.

How hard is it really to comprehend a simple request for basic common sense?

The who, what and why don't matter, any gal here has the right to see anyone, at any price for any period of time....or not. She had every right to kick me to the curb without explanation or excuse. What I objected to was a basic lack of courtesy, since you told me to expect a text at 9am just go ahead and send me a friggin txt...
  • quzi
  • 04-14-2015, 11:21 PM
Dear ToastMaster:

Selena is not a morning person. And given that she moves around from hotel to hotel while traveling in Austin, you'll forgive her if she doesn't book an appointment before checkin (on those days she has to change hotels). Sorry for your luck on the crappy TCB you encountered but I thought her TCB with me (and from checking the reviews, others had great TCB) I think your experience was poor. Now if you can get off your high hobby horse and book her (or someone else) at a reasonable time (late afternoon/evenings/nights) while she's in town (or did you miss her already as she's gone back to Dallas).

sincerely,
the ancient horribly disfigured hunchback of notre dame
Dear Dipshit

Take a moment and read. She was already in a hotel. She specifically asked for and confirmed a time that worked for her. She told me she would text directions to my hobby phone the following morning. At roughly 8am she canceled via eccie vs. P411 or text, Just dumb luck I saw it. She was already up and about and decided to kick me to the curb (as is her prerogative), to much to ask that she sends me a cancellation text vs directions.

So take your WK bullshit back with you to Vegas where it plays.
Dear ToastMaster:

Selena is not a morning person. And given that she moves around from hotel to hotel while traveling in Austin, you'll forgive her if she doesn't book an appointment before checkin (on those days she has to change hotels). Sorry for your luck on the crappy TCB you encountered but I thought her TCB with me (and from checking the reviews, others had great TCB) I think your experience was poor. Now if you can get off your high hobby horse and book her (or someone else) at a reasonable time (late afternoon/evenings/nights) while she's in town (or did you miss her already as she's gone back to Dallas).

sincerely,
the ancient horribly disfigured hunchback of notre dame Originally Posted by quzi
It's not anybody elses problem that she can't handle having appointments and switching hotels in one day. He is not a mind reader she could have just said no. Why 9am isn't a reasonable hour is beyond me, we are all adults here wake the fuck up and make some money. If u know you don't get up that early don't schedule
Dear ToastMaster:

sincerely,
the ancient horribly disfigured hunchback of notre dame Originally Posted by quzi

I hobby early as a rule. Obviously some of these chicks don't get up till the crack of noon but if a provider offers an 8 am- 9 am session I'm there! And if she has a phone number for you, if something changes no matter what time she should text. Any guy using his personal phone dong this is a complete idiot anyway and deserves what ever he gets!

Before we were hookers and mongers we were humans. A little common courtesy isn't out of reason for someone to expect!
It's a rare occurrence, but I am guilty of doing the same to a client once.
Except he drove 150 miles in the rain.
He never posted about it probably bc I was pretty much groveling with my apology.

I felt terrible for a while behind the whole thing. Shoot I still feel bad just talking about it.

If he did post about it, which he should have, best believe I would be groveling in response to his thread as well. A free session was definitely in order.

I agree with the posts here stating it's her responsibility to get her incall situation sorted out if she is confirming am appointments.

Her silence on the matter certainly seems to be a confirmation of blatant disrespect.
It's not anybody elses problem that she can't handle having appointments and switching hotels in one day. He is not a mind reader she could have just said no. Why 9am isn't a reasonable hour is beyond me, we are all adults here wake the fuck up and make some money. If u know you don't get up that early don't schedule Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

Makes a lot of sense to me....

sixx
First off I will state that I am not trying to WK or impress some provider I have no plans to book or communicate with.

Ok a provider confirmed an appt late evening and two hours before the AM appt sent a cancellation for whatever reason.
It's her business whether or not she wants to get out of bed let alone fuck a monger at 10:00AM. That's the beauty of being self employed.

As stated by the OP there was no NSNC nor did the OP receive a last second cancellation after driving half way there.

Yes she could have cancelled on P411 but assumed he would get the message on Eccie which he clearly did.

Now the most considerate thing for her to do would have been to respond to his text as to whether she knew she was cancelling with the same monger.

That being said there was absolutely no reason for any intelligent monger to believe she would be coincidentally sending a cancellation to someone else with the OP's handle on Eccie. Clearly the OP is intelligent which makes this all the more ridiculous.

Perhaps that is the reason she didn't respond. No one knows but her.
Generally a cancel without any explanation means "I don't want your business".
One would think that is all the response a sharp monger needs.

Bottom line is she confirmed before bed and for whatever reason cancelled first thing in the morning.

Worst case scenario there was a bit of confusion although her cancel seems perfectly clear to me but how the fuck is this even thread worthy let alone a three page dog pile?

Perhaps she shouldn't have been so assumptive that he would receive the message on Eccie but he did receive the message on Eccie. It's not great TCB but this is hardly what I would call horrendous TCB.

Indeed it would be more popular for me to simply jump on the "slam the non-local provider" band wagon but I fail to see what the big deal is here.

A provider confirmed and cancelled with sufficient notice. Simple as that.
Treating hobbying like business means simply taking your business elsewhere if you don't like the vendor's business practices.

Why waste time and energy by trying to publicly humiliate her into responding when there are so many other sex venders eager to take your money?

Accept that this is a natural part of the hobby just like so many other unpleasant things that come with it and spend your money on a more deserving "service provider". Originally Posted by Windinhishair
This is so fucking dumb. Businesses get reviewed all the fucking time, for good service and bad. You can bet your ass that when people have shitty service at a business they go to sites like yelp or tripadvisor to post their experience. They do that in addition to taking their money elsewhere.

Also, why don't you accept that negative reviews are a natural part of the hobby? Just accept it and move on. No need to post a novel in reply, just accept it and move on.
First off I will state that I am not trying to WK or impress some provider I have no plans to book or communicate with.

Ok a provider confirmed an appt late evening and two hours before the AM appt sent a cancellation for whatever reason.
It's her business whether or not she wants to get out of bed let alone fuck a monger at 10:00AM. That's the beauty of being self employed.

As stated by the OP there was no NSNC nor did the OP receive a last second cancellation after driving half way there.

Yes she could have cancelled on P411 but assumed he would get the message on Eccie which he clearly did.

Now the most considerate thing for her to do would have been to respond to his text as to whether she knew she was cancelling with the same monger.

That being said there was absolutely no reason for any intelligent monger to believe she would be coincidentally sending a cancellation to someone else with the OP's handle on Eccie. Clearly the OP is intelligent which makes this all the more ridiculous.

Perhaps that is the reason she didn't respond. No one knows but her.
Generally a cancel without any explanation means "I don't want your business".
One would think that is all the response a sharp monger needs.

Bottom line is she confirmed before bed and for whatever reason cancelled first thing in the morning.

Worst case scenario there was a bit of confusion although her cancel seems perfectly clear to me but how the fuck is this even thread worthy let alone a three page dog pile?

Perhaps she shouldn't have been so assumptive that he would receive the message on Eccie but he did receive the message on Eccie. It's not great TCB but this is hardly what I would call horrendous TCB.

Indeed it would be more popular for me to simply jump on the "slam the non-local provider" band wagon but I fail to see what the big deal is here.

A provider confirmed and cancelled with sufficient notice. Simple as that. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Lol. Thanks for the recap with all your speculation thrown in as a bonus. You are so insightful.
Lol. Thanks for the recap with all your speculation thrown in as a bonus. You are so insightful. Originally Posted by Kaptain

My recap with speculation as you put it is based upon the actual facts presented by the OP.
I won't recap my recap cause if you didn't get it the first time ...
Dear Dipshit

Take a moment and read. She was already in a hotel. She specifically asked for and confirmed a time that worked for her. She told me she would text directions to my hobby phone the following morning. At roughly 8am she canceled via eccie vs. P411 or text, Just dumb luck I saw it. She was already up and about and decided to kick me to the curb (as is her prerogative), to much to ask that she sends me a cancellation text vs directions.

So take your WK bullshit back with you to Vegas where it plays. Originally Posted by TxToast
I can certainly understand being dismayed with the WK type comments, but please be respectful of other's POV.

Thanks,

sixx
Not taking sides here, but

-- we all need to be patient with each other, and

-- a little patience (and a little forgiveness) can go a long way into making "temporary relationships" a lot more smooth.