Hobbyist Spot Light: Passion2015 Frequent Flyer In ISO Always Looking for Cheap Pussy!

Pardon me SL but I find it a bit disturbing that you are stalking another member(s) by researching the post activity of members!! Do you not have a life? Do you have nothing better to do than follow what a particular member(s) are posting here or meeting here? Creepy to say the least!! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Well Doc this is an Information and Research site isn't it? Why does it strike you as odd or creepy? The more research one does the less likely to have issues. Should I ask Ms Francesca to come in here and explain it to you?

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...32&postcount=3

Doc your reputation supersedes you. You make PASSOM2015 look like "STILL LOOKING" on a binge shopping spree for high dollar pussy!

I can't wait....
Pardon me SL but I find it a bit disturbing that you are stalking another member(s) by researching the post activity of members!! Do you not have a life? Do you have nothing better to do than follow what a particular member(s) are posting here or meeting here? Creepy to say the least!! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Dick Doc.... 1st, SL has a life many envy. Rich enough to spend the majority of it playing with beautiful young ladies.

2nd, You annoy people around here with your self proclaimed Marshall of eccie caca. Majority of your post are to rudely point out mistakes of others.

3rd, if you had done some research, realized you were annoying, shorting the wrong ladies.... you might of been able to maintain your life dream of being an eccie mod for more than 3 days.....

4th, I am being nice because it's my b-day week! But, this is your only warning dick Doc, don't mess with my friends, I love my Troll King!

Besos,
Francisca
Dick Doc.... 1st, SL has a life many envy. Rich enough to spend the majority of it playing with beautiful young ladies.

2nd, You annoy people around here with your self proclaimed Marshall of eccie caca. Majority of your post are to rudely point out mistakes of others.

3rd, if you had done some research, realized you were annoying, shorting the wrong ladies.... you might of been able to maintain your life dream of being an eccie mod for more than 3 days.....

4th, I am being nice because it's my b-day week! But, this is your only warning dick Doc, don't mess with my friends, I love my Troll King!

Besos,
Francisca
As I say I don't like a member calling out another member but passion is getting a taste of his own medicine. He calls out providers in review saying too expensive, etc,etc. I don't care how many post someone does in ISO or if you want cheap pussy, just don't call out providers without meeting them.
As I say I don't like a member calling out another member but passion is getting a taste of his own medicine. He calls out providers in review saying too expensive, etc,etc. I don't care how many post someone does in ISO or if you want cheap pussy, just don't call out providers without meeting them. Originally Posted by subaru
Exactly!

Besos,
Francisca Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Ms F you have such a way with words!
This should sum it up for you Doc...

How many days as a MOD? Shit Doc you might be our next Hobbyist Spot Light
Don't hate the player, hate the game! I see his point and pussy prices have raised like gas prices we had a few years ago. Gas prices went down and pussy price has increased. Get that cheap pussy!!!!
  • 4funn
  • 04-20-2017, 02:53 PM
...You're not helping these girls become 'indy' from... Originally Posted by MrBigD
+1
I bet there is some disgustingly fat white dudes beating off to that pic. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Wow. We're on a board where beautiful women are having sex for money. I post a pic of a sexy naked redhead pouring out her Golden Nectar, and the only thing you can think about are fat white guys jacking off???
The one that voted Passion2015 was "smart" wonder who that might be?

The board has spoken!
You know as I look back I really failed to answer your question DOC.

Yes I have a life!

No not much better to do than this while having fun.

Yes I may be a little creepy.

These questions could have been forwarded in a pm. But really they weren't questions as much as a statement..... right? I do appreciate the kind way you asked.
SL,

You're a loser. Find something better to do with your time. What's the point of this? You're telling people something they already know. THANKS MAN! YOU'RE DOING AN AWESOME SERVICE FOR THIS COMMUNITY!

Who cares if he wants cheap ass? What's wrong with cheaper rates or a discount?

You're getting something too hypocrite. You're not helping these girls become 'indy' from the goodness of your heart.

Just in case you forgot, you're stands for you are. I swear, you and YOUR pimp mata must not have graduated high school. Did you guys take remedial classes? I'll apologize if y'all did. I don't like to make fun of mentally handicapped people.

I can teach you proper grammar and vocabulary if you offer me a discount. Originally Posted by MrBigD
Wheres my Mata at when u need him?