Experienced Greekers

Online: The best and cheapest I have found is TOYSEXFUN.com...............gr eat service and products.
Locally as you are more downtown hit the ones that cater to the boys for the best ass play products.........Good Luck
wow...I was wondering the same thing! Thanks guys!
Emma lol i will make sure i tell u the whole experience

Ji Originally Posted by Super Head 713
With this much build up, I am hoping you will tel us all about it
hell yes to the buttplug and KY. Just remember to put the plug in slowly. If you know you have an appt with someone who wants greek, you can use the plug before hand so that you will be loosened up for the appointment.

I get most of my stuff on amazon.com. They have everything and the prices are competitive.

Good luck and enjoy!
I went shopping for toys at a store near me yesterday and all the butt toys were HUGE.......... I quickly turned around and left

hell yes to the buttplug and KY. Just remember to put the plug in slowly. If you know you have an appt with someone who wants greek, you can use the plug before hand so that you will be loosened up for the appointment.

I get most of my stuff on amazon.com. They have everything and the prices are competitive.

Good luck and enjoy! Originally Posted by Rockelle
Good luck and hope you enjoy because I am

wow...I was wondering the same thing! Thanks guys! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I went shopping for toys at a store near me yesterday and all the butt toys were HUGE.......... I quickly turned around and left Originally Posted by Super Head 713

Go online to adameve.com. They will have the starter set and various sizes.
you might try these

http://www.amazon.com/Trinity-Vibes-...7295376&sr=1-9

they are 8.95 on amazon, and a great starter set.

If you don't like greek then may I suggest coney island just slide the weiney between the buns kind of like simulated greek
If you don't like greek then may I suggest coney island just slide the weiney between the buns kind of like simulated greek Originally Posted by carkido45

Hotdogging, FTW!!!!!
Hell no! That makes it so much worse. At that point that whole area is so sensitive to the touch.

As for lube just stick to KY jelly. The good old school stuff that is thick. It really sticks to the comdom and to your ass. Wheneven I use a thin lube (like gun oil or astro glide) I have to keep re-applying it, but that never happens with the KY. I use astroguide for sex but it does not work worth a damn for anal.

Oh and you should use about as much lube on the condom and your ass as you do when you put conditioner in your hair.

Also only let the guy stick the head in at first, the rest of his dick should take a few minutes just to slide in. It must be done very slowly and you must be relaxed. Doggie is the ONLY postion I would say anal should be done in for a newbie. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

So for the experienced guy like me other positions are available ?
With this much build up, I am hoping you will tel us all about it Originally Posted by flyonwall
Or, maybe I can watch!!!
I get most of my stuff on amazon.com. They have everything and the prices are competitive. Originally Posted by Rockelle
Seconded. With Amazon Prime I get all my goodies with 2-day shipping for free.
Do people be scamming on amazon like ebay

Seconded. With Amazon Prime I get all my goodies with 2-day shipping for free. Originally Posted by RyanAlex
Do people be scamming on amazon like ebay Originally Posted by Super Head 713

oh no. Amazon is WAY better run than ebay. Very professional. Most of the stuff you order comes directly from Amazon, but if you like something an outside vendor is selling, you can order from them too. I have been using Amazon for a few years now and have never gotten jipped like I have on ebay.