richPrick asking for BBFS

MODS please close this thread A.S.A.P Originally Posted by sexy booty
lol good luck on that one!
This just got interesting, it seems he knew the apartment?

Bet right about now you're wishing you had just ignored the chat comment and not posted this not an alert?
This thread is gonna get closed. I will get banned again. But this thread vindicates me and proves what Ive been saying for years.

So you gonna come over to Mr Tramps, Alejandra?
rockerrick I don't need you to add on to this so please don't say anything else ignore it I am over whelmed about this bbfs I put a alert on a guy asking in the chat room bbfs and being mean like this moose knuckle head being mean spreading a alert on me go with reviews they are your friend
so I demand to take off what sed in there even in the lifestyle swinging I use condoms its a must ALWAYS only I do bbfs is my own s.o. that is my relationship of 6 yrs
ty moose knucle I have lots attention that's not great
I am looking for BBFS lets do it
I am looking for BBFS lets do it Originally Posted by Hero Zimmerman
The real Zimmerman should be getting all the BBFS he can handle.....in prison.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
For defending himself again a violent attacker?

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Don't bite the bait man. The thread is interesting enough not to turn it into what this Z character wants. His avatar and name say it all.
He's Not here to get laid.
If he has his way this will quickly switch from a mildly entertaining hobby related thread to a political squabble with racist overtones.
For defending himself again a violent attacker? Originally Posted by Hero Zimmerman
The 'attacker' that was minding his own business...that 911 told YOU to leave alone?

The 'attacker' with dry, unbloody hands that 'allegedly' beat you to a pulp?

The 'attacker' that was supposedly beating you mercilessly yet you were SOMEHOW able to pull a gun and fire a single accurate shot, despite ALLEGEDLY getting the fuck beaten out of you?

Yeah, that one.
The 'attacker' that was minding his own business...that 911 told YOU to leave alone?

The 'attacker' with dry, unbloody hands that 'allegedly' beat you to a pulp?

The 'attacker' that was supposedly beating you mercilessly yet you were SOMEHOW able to pull a gun and fire a single accurate shot, despite ALLEGEDLY getting the fuck beaten out of you?

Yeah, that one. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
So you're falling for it anyway. There goes the thread.
So you're falling for it anyway. There goes the thread. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Sorry man. I am a strong believer in justice...and vengeance.
Sorry man. I am a strong believer in justice...and vengeance. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
And apparently a strong supporter of trolls
  • Toyz
  • 12-27-2014, 11:15 PM
Sorry man. I am a strong believer in justice...and vengeance. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Hmmmm....so you believe the officer in Ferguson was justified by laying vengeance on the man that tried to beat him up in the car....

Be careful how you word your statements lest someone twist your meaning.
Justice was delivered when Zimmerman shot the attacker.
Don't bite the bait man. The thread is interesting enough not to turn it into what this Z character wants. His avatar and name say it all.
He's Not here to get laid.
If he has his way this will quickly switch from a mildly entertaining hobby related thread to a political squabble with racist overtones. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Racist?

Where is race mentioned? sexylatinabooty changed her name to sexy booty.

Have any of you guys seen her?