No more red line

They have bombed the shit out of Syria, has it won the war yet? You are the only one thinking a couple of missiles will win a war. Hence your name bimbo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only missle that would do any good would be one right in Assad's lap while he was taking a shit.

Why not? Heck, surely with all of our Intel we can find where he is at a given moment. Just kill the SOB and fade the heat.

Of course, if we did take him out, what then? Does the Sun suddenly come out, the birds start singing, democracy breaks out, McDonalds starts setting up restaurants, a Starbucks on every corner?

Yea, sure. Odds are, it will be just another Islamic Shithole, complete with their own warped thinking and religious bullshit, which would include killing anyone who doesn't "believe" the way they do.
Syria was, and is, none of our business. But Obama got us there. Obama drew the red line. Obama refused to enforce the red line. Obama is weak, stupid and incompetent. He's in these wars for one reason, the same reason GW Bush started them. Profits for Wall Street and Defense contractors. Obama does not want to win.
They have bombed the shit out of Syria, has it won the war yet? You are the only one thinking a couple of missiles will win a war. Hence your name bimbo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No you stupid fucking asshole, Obama put himself in a position that he was going to do something you fucking idiot. He looks worse by dong nothing. You fucking moron.
No you stupid fucking asshole, Obama put himself in a position that he was going to do something you fucking idiot. He looks worse by dong nothing. You fucking moron. Originally Posted by bambino
So THIS is how you debate?

No wonder you're such a success in life!!!
So THIS is how you debate?

No wonder you're such a success in life!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Far more successful than you. But you set a low bar. Stupid pig.
No you stupid fucking asshole, Obama put himself in a position that he was going to do something you fucking idiot. He looks worse by dong nothing. You fucking moron. Originally Posted by bambino
No answers bimbo. But a meltdown.

No answers bimbo. But a meltdown.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No meltdown fucknuts. Just explaining what a spineless POTUS we have. It's you that has no answers.
No meltdown fucknuts. Just explaining what a spineless POTUS we have. It's you that has no answers. Originally Posted by bambino
If you are against his folding, the only recourse was to invade. You can't have it both ways. My thoughts was he was stupid for making the statement in the first place. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There was your answer quite a few posts ago shit for brains. If you weren't so fucking stupid, but you would rather argue .
There was your answer quite a few posts ago shit for brains. If you weren't so fucking stupid, but you would rather argue . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You just said he was stupid for making the red line statement. Everybody agrees with that. You offered no opinion on what to do about it. But I guess Obama is listening to Trump. He just made a deal with the Russians to defeat ISIS!!!!!!
You just said he was stupid for making the red line statement. Everybody agrees with that. You offered no opinion on what to do about it. But I guess Obama is listening to Trump. He just made a deal with the Russians to defeat ISIS!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Have someone read it to you,I am done with your dumb ass.
Have someone read it to you,I am done with your dumb ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No your not.
Total meltdown. Big fat cyber bully running wild all over this forum.

I'm about to put him back on ignore too.
Why not? Heck, surely with all of our Intel we can find where he is at a given moment. Just kill the SOB and fade the heat. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Just ask John ...

Obama is weak, stupid and incompetent. He's in these wars for one reason, .....Profits for Wall Street and Defense contractors. Obama does not want to win. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

"Obama is weak, stupid and incompetent. He's in these wars for one reason" ... because he IS "weak, stupid, and incompetent."

The world views him as a pussy, because he is one.
Total meltdown. Big fat cyber bully running wild all over this forum.

I'm about to put him back on ignore too. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LOSER