Sleep in the Nude

So i'm the wierd one of the bunch i guess. In the summer I sleep in boxers and a tshirt, in the winter sweat pants and a t shirt and I always wear underwear/under shirts, even in the summer regardless of what I am doing. I never walk around naked unless im going to or from the shower, or getting ready to bone. Originally Posted by KenMonk

not weird, you make me feel not so out of place right now! LOL, looks like we're the only clothed sleepers! hahahaha

xoxo
Jazz
No you are not the only ones. Have a pair of jammies with the built in footies to keep my feet warm.
I've been sleeping nude since I moved out of my parent's house. I did have a funny episode when I was sharing an apartment with my brother. I woke up one Sunday morning and went to use the bathroom. My brother's bedroom door opens and a cute, nude, little brunette walks out - sees me and lets out a little scream and hurries back into the bedroom. I hear my brother laughing as I continue to the bathroom.
No you are not the only ones. Have a pair of jammies with the built in footies to keep my feet warm. Originally Posted by Red Rock
I just swear socks.
not weird, you make me feel not so out of place right now! LOL, looks like we're the only clothed sleepers! hahahaha

xoxo
Jazz Originally Posted by SpanishJewel
Thank god... a beautiful woman who sleeps with cloths on, I feel like less of an outcast now. Thank you.
I feel more comfortable in the nude sometimes I cook in the nude and sleep in the nude because clothes get in my way and sometimes I get HOT. Though out the day sometimes on the computer like now .. in the nude.... LOVE IT! Then I walk around with the blinds open...LMAO
I sleep nude every night...but its getting cold so who wants to come and hold me.. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Pick me GEORGOUS!!
ouch Mike, you just made me hooha hurt!!!! eeeegads!!!!

I am the outcast.. I wear men's boxer shorts and a wife beater at night

xoxo
Jazz Originally Posted by SpanishJewel
And you weren't around to kiss my boo boo to make it feel better...
Don't fry bacon in the nude, KB! I learned the hard way!
ok honey...come on
Pick me GEORGOUS!! Originally Posted by bigdaddy49
I started going commando a few years ago, and love it. My boys can be free, and I love the reaction when a lady unzips my pants and discovers no undies. This is usually a pleasant reaction BTW !

I love sleeping in the nude, but usually only do it in hotels when I travel
I sleep nude most of the time. Even as a kid I can't recall wearing a lot of clothes to bed...I might've slept in a t-shirt at the most.
So i'm the wierd one of the bunch i guess. In the summer I sleep in boxers and a tshirt, in the winter sweat pants and a t shirt and I always wear underwear/under shirts, even in the summer regardless of what I am doing. I never walk around naked unless im going to or from the shower, or getting ready to bone. Originally Posted by KenMonk

Omg you are just too funny
  • FLA
  • 10-13-2012, 07:47 PM
Sleeping in a t- shirt is sexy.
Don't fry bacon in the nude, KB! I learned the hard way! Originally Posted by The Sixth Beatle