"Snuggling", yeah, that's what we'll call it.

I said it once she looking to get a PhD out of this. She will be psychoanalyzing ya. But JonbBalls is the right man to out psycho her analyzing. And bring out the animal within her. remember the raincoat. Or pry not to be baby daddy.

poking for fun without a coat is how 80%(guessing) guys become baby's daddy.
there will be NO "snuggle babies" as an outcome from our session
isnt there diapers named " huggies"..?

wonder if that guy just originally intended to go in for a "hug"?

then all a sudden.....HOLEY SHIT MAN!!
  • Doove
  • 07-28-2012, 11:14 AM
Would someone close this thread please? It's annoying me.
doove having trick baby nightmares??????

I hope its not just a ruse to get you there, then she pins you down for an hour and complains about men Originally Posted by JONBALLS

Got a date with Ms. E?????
Haha, I decline to answer cause I already know what shell say regardless the truth..LOL!
Huh... no reports yet.

Fuck I wished I TOFTT when I was in Rochester. She just posted a poem about man cum. Link.
WTF was that? A poem written by Monica Lewinski's dress? How f'n odd.
Huh... no reports yet.

Fuck I wished I TOFTT when I was in Rochester. She just posted a poem about man cum. Link. Originally Posted by mwebber

Little hussy... I'm goin in, if I can rub one thru my shorts it ain't too shabby holmes! Stay peacin up
Little hussy... I'm goin in, if I can rub one thru my shorts it ain't too shabby holmes! Stay peacin up Originally Posted by whosdair
Good luck Who!

You're welcome to try my move. I would have snuggled my raging hard-on against her, and then say, "Whoopsies! My bad. What are we going to do about this problem?"

If she says something like do bullshit breathing exercises, no hope. She's legit. If she says it's ok, there's a fragment of hope for further negotiation. Then tell her how you love her poetry... and her hair or some bullshit.
Godspeed.
Like goin to the dentist...she'll feel a little bit of pressure and pushing, bam boom done! 4min later I'll be puttin on my pants homie!
when I snuggle, its to have the feeling of a womans warm naked body with all her softness and scent next to mine,after one or two acts

eigher
after busting a nut and warming up for round two or heading for slumber with a newer girlfriend
.or

blasting off a load with a favorite hooktard, and relaxing in between rounds or heading off to slumber

to be there with NO sexual or emotional connection,eigher presumed or contracted,, just to do the act of "snuggling" with clothes on with a perfect stranger, makes no sense and defeats the purpose for me.Theres no emotional benefit for me without eigher one of the above.

Im not going to lay there and talk about world events
I highly doubt shes looking for a boyfriend
shes cute and petite, but seems to keep herself detached and all business
Im not a great chit chatter when the other party is quiet as well
Then again, its odd, cause your being somewhat intimate with someone,and your not exactly meeting someone in a conventional mode.
in real life you dont normally go from strangers to laying in bed , it throws off the normal balance of things
I really am pretty sure shes not changing out the sheets and pillow cases after every session.

i get ALOT more benefit from my long term LMT, the hour is more fullfilling, relaxing, far more emotionally fullfilling (even without the "happy ending")and more bang for the buck.

as far as banging this chick, the overall experience will not hold my attention long enough, my gut has been answered and I can walk without any regrets, even if i see a long trail of reviews from multiple satisfied johns from here on out,

in my mind this will be just a passing novelty act unless she can channell her inner hooktard
Okay this was crazy
OK, OK, I have seen her. She is cuter than hell, very petite, and quite shapely. But she rigorously maintains her restrictions throughout. Haven't seen her since she started, I'd be curious to learn how her business is doing.