I'm not fucking losing to Joe Biden

Trump didnt lose to dementia joe. The election was stolen and theres not a thing we can do about it. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Let us know when you find some evidence to support this. Even Trump's government can't find any. Sorry dixie!
Let us know when you find some evidence to support this. Even Trump's government can't find any. Sorry dixie! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Its like a freaking echo with you dims!
russia russia russia No collusion
Look at voter confidence in this election. Never been lower!
Sarah is a classy and pretty lady. You just have the "hate" goggles on. Originally Posted by winn dixie
She is miss piggy.
I think you really believe this...bless your heart! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Has Trump Conceded?
He doesn't have to. They'll just kick his ass out of there on 1/20/21. He can go out the easy way or the disgraceful way. That's up to him. I hope he picks the disgraceful way for comedy. Hell, I'll probably be still working from home then and I'll need some good laughs. Fuck him and fuck his drama. Trump should just concede and stop acting like a baby. I think we are way past ridiculous with that fucking goofball.

You shouldn't have a president that you have to tell your kids to leave the room because you don't want them to listen to anything he says.
You think him burying his head in the sand will keep him office, Levi? It does not matter whether he concedes or not. On January 20, 2021 he will become what he fears more than anything....irrelevant. One and done, mission accomplished. How sweet it is!
Lap, you say "irrelevant", but I say "pathetic". Even Bush had enough sense to get a second term and he was a fucking idiot. You really have to be a complete fuck up when you can't get that 2nd term.
You think him burying his head in the sand will keep him office, Levi? It does not matter whether he concedes or not. On January 20, 2021 he will become what he fears more than anything....irrelevant. One and done, mission accomplished. How sweet it is! Originally Posted by Lapdog

The dumpster fire of a president thas was will be very relevant. He has many court cases coming. They involve people in the highest places in politics.

Lap, you say "irrelevant", but I say "pathetic". Even Bush had enough sense to get a second term and he was a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Pathetic is putting it litely. I say disgusting. He does it on purpose.