The world's biggest sucker

Wow. I am very sorry for your experience. I get so freaking tired of nice people getting taken advantage of by low life idiots.

You should name her....oh wait, never mind. She'll just guest her account and pop up with a new name
I want to thank you for reminding us all of the possiblities. I do think you should name her as a service to the board in general..
blast her ! why you waiting ? u still waiting & thinking she can make it up to you ?
blast her ! why you waiting ? u still waiting & thinking she can make it up to you ? Originally Posted by glade55
"hope springs eternal in the human breast"

-- An Essay on Man
He must be scared she's going to fuck him up if he says something.

There's almost no other reason not to say anything.
Sorry for the lack of additional info. I've been at work, and they don't seem to like sites like this visited from the office.

I expected a harsh response, as it is clear that I was quite stupid. Fortunately Internet insults wash away really easily.

The provider is starlight87. Since Decatur is not a hot spot of hobbying activity, I knew I had to bring someone in and for most the drive is too long. She is near Denton, about 40 minutes away. Her reviews seemed adequate.

The first night, she clearly flaked. Flat tires happen, but everything else (bad spare, getting lost, getting stopped) was all her doing. But since I was still there the next night, it didn't hurt to see if she could make it.

I believed the accident happened. The police report she sent had what appeared to be her real name (I found pics and info that matched her by searching on the name) and an address that matched the descriptions I had read of her incall.

I knew the Vegas trip was a gamble. She seemed really excited about the idea when we talked, and I was looking at a chance to have three days of company for a really great price. I rolled craps.

I think the biggest thing that fooled me was that all the details seemed to fit the story. Like when she got to TSA, she could have just said they would not let her fly with an expired ID. Instead, she said TSA interviewed her and established her ID with a basic background check. She could have also said at that point they would not let her fly instead of saying they cleared her and she got on a later flight.

Also, her eccie activity fit the story. Her series of regular reviews stopped just before the first attempt at seeing her, and no new reviews have appeared since. During the time that she was said to be in the hospital, I saw no activity from her account.

Everything seemed to indicate someone trying but making mistakes rather than someone scamming. I let "benefit of the doubt" get the best of me.
He must be scared she's going to fuck him up if he says something.

There's almost no other reason not to say anything. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
...other than being at work.
"Starlight, Star bright"..

first Star I won't be seeing tonight.. or ever.
lets just say you dodged a bullet look at what happened to Lamar Odom and his vegas trip lol
WOW....JUST WOW. I am so sorry that happened to you. Ladies....he is a really sweet gent. I know because i have seen him before. So if any of you want to help make up for his huge miss hap...go for it.
WOW....JUST WOW. I am so sorry that happened to you. Ladies....he is a really sweet gent. I know because i have seen him before. So if any of you want to help make up for his huge miss hap...go for it. Originally Posted by AngelaS
Angela, you're always so sweet. But there is nothing for anyone else to make up. I've made appropriate adjustments and moved on. I appreciate your concern, though.
  • Lahk
  • 10-16-2015, 06:48 PM
On the bright side, I don't think you'll ever have a problem with screening. Just point them to this thread.
What hooker would turn down someone that keeps forking over cash and plane tickets like that for nothing?
I've been to starlight's incall in Decatur. Consider yourself lucky. All the bullshit you've been through, is still better than her bbbj. And her duplex is a fucking dirty shithole!!

That said, my wife has way more excuses and I've invested 1000's and still don't get that ass.

Sorry, you lost out, but you didn't miss much.