First problems ever !! First bad review

... I started a load of clothes in the dryer which was set to 70 minutes ... Originally Posted by Paris Sky
Who the fuck leaves their clothes in the dryer for 70 minutes? That's fabric abuse!

Do you also put your bread in the toaster for 20 minutes?

Geesh.
^^Are you saying that you grabbed your weapon which cause him to run off half naked? This makes sense if you posed a threat to him.

Most neighbors are nosey enough to call the police rather than chase a half naked man to his car to beat on him. That’s something a pimp would do right? Originally Posted by nascobar21
hmm interesting...

Lol ��
  • pxmcc
  • 01-31-2018, 01:29 AM
OP could you give us a blow-by-blow from the time you politely hinted that the subject matter of this thread-who shall remain handleless and raceless, it seems-was just slightly past his pre-ordained time (by about 30 min, give or take, based on the 70 minute dryer setting having 11ish or so minutes remaining.) that seems to be the precise moment in time when things got really "interesting" for all concerned parties..
Wow. I don't even know what to say.
I think everyone else has already said my thoughts.

1 you control the time not him, learn to take control over your own sessions. Time. activities ect....

2 if a provider is privately hosting a session it's not too often that neighbors will be sitting outside staring at your home waiting to see what's going to come out. That does seem like a pimp was already outside waiting.

3 out of sight out of mind. You never leave your purse or wallet out in a session. When the money is placed on the dresser or where ever,simply slide it out of the way.
I usually open the top drawer and slide the money or envelope inside.
This thing is playing out like a "lessons learned" session. Damn.
Still can't get remember his handle huh?
Did he even pm you or he just texted claiming to be so and so?
Step up your screening
Pure.....hooker board....gold Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I hate it when I agree with you
Op if you dont want to put handle in open Co-ed can you at least pm me or put it in the ladies private area ? Please everyone has made it clear you wont get in trouble for posting a handle just nothing REAL WORLD ....

It does us no could without a handle to got with the TARD ....

Thanks and sorry this happened!
Sorry this had happened to the OP.

If anything, it's a reminder how important it is to keep your Real World apart from your hobby world. It's always amazing to me how many (usually new) providers use their RW cell phones or places for their work. I understand getting established is tough but you've got to be careful. Guys can look your shit up on Facebook or IG and be quite a pain in the ass.

Grab a burner or GV number, use a place elsewhere for the act (Notels or Mr Patels) until you get enough juice to find something regular. The OP is a beautiful young lady so getting customers shouldn't be difficult.

Good luck, ECCIE is a good place with lots of great ladies and many good guys. Just screen screen screen and always keep your protection (condoms and handguns) close.
Who the fuck leaves their clothes in the dryer for 70 minutes? That's fabric abuse!

Do you also put your bread in the toaster for 20 minutes?

Geesh. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

Lmfao
Sorry this had happened to the OP.

If anything, it's a reminder how important it is to keep your Real World apart from your hobby world. It's always amazing to me how many (usually new) providers use their RW cell phones or places for their work. I understand getting established is tough but you've got to be careful. Guys can look your shit up on Facebook or IG and be quite a pain in the ass.

Grab a burner or GV number, use a place elsewhere for the act (Notels or Mr Patels) until you get enough juice to find something regular. The OP is a beautiful young lady so getting customers shouldn't be difficult.

Good luck, ECCIE is a good place with lots of great ladies and many good guys. Just screen screen screen and always keep your protection (condoms and handguns) close. Originally Posted by HoustonDan
But you would think new whores would be smart enough to search read & learn before jumping in... I think alot of people just don't realize how dangerous this is & go into like a deer in the head lights...

Listen to him & make sure if you trust any whore it's not a whore who will be jealous enough to post all your information on BP including you're RW house address.. Just because they're a HD whore means nothing when it comes to outting..

Trust me I know from experience

#originalthroatpuncher
#originalfartbox
#originalwinkywhisperer

Kiss
Op just trust yourself and no one else YOU ARE YOUR ONLY FRIEND to think otherwise is not realistic, it's great to take advice from others PROVIDERS & our fine GENTLEMEN but at the end of the day rely on you and you alone and YES NEVER EVER GIVE OUT RW (real world info or yours to ANYONE) No matter how much you may trust someone....

SOME PEOPLE MAKE IN THIS WORLD SOME PEOPLE DON'T learn from others but at the end of the day its YOU that has to make YOUR own decisions even in running your business ....Hope all this good advice helps,

And we still haven't got an handle to this TARD you could save us some troubles you posted what seems to be an alert with little info thats understandable ???

Dont kill your credibility here its tough in these parts!

Hahahahaha those yellow boots in the pic hahahahahahahab. lololololol