bbbj vs cbj

As one lady told me, "Its like trying to enjoy a lollypop with the wrapper still on" Originally Posted by atxbrad
More important to the hobbyist is that the hobbyist IS the lollypop!
  • Toyz
  • 04-28-2013, 01:56 PM
I rarely do CIM, but...if I see CBJ on the menu, I simply don't consider that provider. To me its a natural part of GFE.
As one lady told me, "Its like trying to enjoy a lollypop with the wrapper still on" Originally Posted by atxbrad
Exactly Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I wonder who told me such a thing..............
I rarely do CIM, but...if I see CBJ on the menu, I simply don't consider that provider. To me its a natural part of GFE. Originally Posted by Toyz
o.O except she not really your GF and you're not in a committed relationship were you can safely assume/hope that neither partner is bringing a disease into the relationship. they are called STDs clearly you get them from unprotected sex acts oral and anal included

I don't know why every guy thinks BBBJ should be so acceptable but if a girl offers BFS its like omg she might have something its ALL unprotected sex. doesn't matter which hole you're sticking it in.

Congrats on expanding your menu! You are well on your way.

Many girls start out with CBJ and eventually progress to BBBJ, but most never make it to BBBJNQNS. BBBJNQNS is the so called crown jewels of BBBJ, If you make it here, you are in an elite class.

The BJ career path..

CBJ -> BBBJ -> BBBJDT -> BBBJNQBS -> BBBJNQNS Originally Posted by chivalrous
I use to offer BBBJNQNS mixed with BLS when i was on back page in tampa and orlando when I was naive and stupid and being told what to do. but when the other girls found out they were horrified like omg you're gonna get something. I was looked down upon and talked about...considering BP pulls in alot of unscreened guys off the street who all just want quickies I totally see their point.

I had to learn how to do CBJ. I thought how's a guy gonna enjoy this? Since i'm all about the pleasure this was a major concern for me, Like when I had braces and thought it might affect my oral activities. but then I had like 2 clients who moaned throughout my pleasuring them and really enjoyed it and I realized apparently my skills superseded, the ever dreaded condom. plus its kinda nice not having to swallow. but I kinda miss BBBJs, condoms are just weird...

But I actually offer BBBJNQNS to anyone who shows me a recent clean bill of health. I will go to town! but I'm not taking that chance with MY health without some affirmation. And that whole if it looks clean it must Be clean is TOTAL BS

MOST STDs aren't always visible. It doesn't mean someone couldn't have it.

How do people get gonorrhea?
People get gonorrhea by having sex with someone who has the disease. “Having sex” means anal, vaginal, or oral sex. Gonorrhea can still be transmitted via fluids even if a man does not ejaculate. Gonorrhea can also be spread from an untreated mother to her baby during childbirth.

Some men with gonorrhea may have no symptoms at all. However, common symptoms in men include a burning sensation when urinating, or a white, yellow, or green discharge from the penis that usually appears 1 to 14 days after infection. Sometimes men with gonorrhea get painful or swollen testicles.

Most women with gonorrhea do not have any symptoms. Even when a woman has symptoms, they are often mild and can be mistaken for a bladder or vaginal infection. more about Gonorrhea

Chlamydia is known as a ‘silent’ infection because most infected people have no symptoms. If symptoms do occur, they may not appear until several weeks after exposure. Even when it causes no symptoms, chlamydia can damage a woman’s reproductive organs. more about Chlamydia

You can get genital herpes even if your partner shows no signs of the infection. If you have any symptoms (like a sore on your genitals, especially one that periodically recurs) laboratory tests can help determine if you have genital herpes.

More about Hepies

Trichomoniasis: The infection often has no symptoms although women are more likely than men to get symptoms. You may notice an unusual genital discharge.

in men, the most commonly infected body part is the inside of the penis (urethra). During sex, the parasite is usually transmitted from a penis to a vagina, or from a vagina to a penis, but it can also be passed from a vagina to another vagina. It is not common for the parasite to infect other body parts, like the hands, mouth, or anus. It is unclear why some people with the infection get symptoms while others do not,

Yet another thing to be afraid of

So I do offer it wholeheartedly, BUT safety comes first. I'm not just gonna look at your junk and be like looks good i'm down! (Unless you look like Antonio Banderas)

that's just my input. I don't think the OP should offer it just b/c a bunch of guys are like we demand BBBJ or you're not good enough to see.

So I do offer it wholeheartedly, BUT safety comes first. I'm not just gonna look at your junk and be like looks good i'm down! (Unless you look like Antonio Banderas)

Originally Posted by Aurora_Amore
After all that followed by this I'm not sure what your point is.
  • Toyz
  • 04-29-2013, 11:53 AM
AA thanks for the medical dissertation. The fact is even protected intercourse is not without risk. Only safe sex is wrapping up in a full body garbage bag...

There is an element of risk with any sexual encounter. And when you say after all the online medical research that if u look at the junk and decide then if u r gonna suck it or not, why all the caveats?

Net is some of us are OK with the oral risks and not OK with the BB risks.

Am guessing most provider's would just as soon take the money and not do anything...but that's not what this game is about.

Offer BBBJ or don't offer it...its a choice. OP asked for opinions and that's what each of us are giving. Final decision is hers (or yours) and be done with it.
Someone's phone is not gonna ring too much .
AA thanks for the medical dissertation. The fact is even protected intercourse is not without risk. Only safe sex is wrapping up in a full body garbage bag... Originally Posted by Toyz
gee lets see be as safe as one can be within reason (I don not consider giving BBBJs to complete 1st time strangers reasonable nor a human body warp) and still have fun with it....OR significantly Less safe with a Significantly Higher chance or having something hurt not only your body not affect your personal life all for what 10-20mins of happy time???

BJs are only One part of playtime not the whole experience

I Am guessing most provider's would just as soon take the money and not do anything...but that's not what this game is about. Originally Posted by Toyz
A lot of people would like free money providers notwithstanding. Homeless people, your avenge over work minimum wage worker.... I don't recal to offering someone Nothing for a lot of money. I don't see why, there should be more economic pressure to make someone practice something that's so damaging.

If a girls willing to work for her money why should she have to suffer economically just because she doesn't offer bare? Her work isn't any Less valuable.

you can say it's "your choice" but is it really a choice when your threatening someone's financial security?

you're basing a girl financial worth on One aspect. 'she not worth seeing/calling if she doesn't do BBBJ'

Someone's phone is not gonna ring too much . Originally Posted by rockerrick
My point exactly.

besides I don't see why being tested before you come me should be a big deal if you're health conscious enough to get tested regularly anyways.

I had to learn how to do CBJ. I thought how's a guy gonna enjoy this? Since i'm all about the pleasure this was a major concern for me, Like when I had braces and thought it might affect my oral activities. but then I had like 2 clients who moaned throughout my pleasuring them and really enjoyed it and I realized apparently my skills superseded, the ever dreaded condom. plus its kinda nice not having to swallow. but I kinda miss BBBJs, condoms are just weird...

I tried CBJ once with a very well known and pretty fantastic Lady, but it wasn't for me.

Considering all the risks that we take IF/when we wake up in the morning, until we fall asleep, like driving to the Incall, eating food of unknown origin and whereabouts....

Oh and I did give up risky sports, like Down Hill Racing, Motorcycle Racing, Skateboarding with no protection...

It's my choice to take the risks that I am comfortable with and I still want to have some FUN

BJs are only One part of playtime not the whole experience
Ah, Lady, there are several reviews out there when some of us mongers never got beyond BBBJ. Had no need to.
We take flag for that from fellow mongers sometimes, but hey to each their own.
I wonder who told me such a thing.............. Originally Posted by atxbrad

Who ever she is she sounds like one smart cookie with a big rack....
Ah, Lady, there are several reviews out there when some of us mongers never got beyond BBBJ. Had no need to.
We take flag for that from fellow mongers sometimes, but hey to each their own. Originally Posted by fun2come
wait so are you saying that once you had your happy ending the session was over....and That's why you never got beyond it? (is that why your in constant search of MSOG?) or was that literally ALL that was on the lady's menu? Or was it really choice not to continue after the BBBJ happy ending?

I would feel like i didn't fully do my job if someone still had like 45mins or more on the clock but left just b/c i already made them release form a BJ. I'm like how do I know you really had a good time?
wait so are you saying that once you had your happy ending the session was over....and That's why you never got beyond it? (is that why your in constant search of MSOG?) or was that literally ALL that was on the lady's menu? Or was it really choice not to continue after the BBBJ happy ending?

I would feel like i didn't fully do my job if someone still had like 45mins or more on the clock but left just b/c i already made them release form a BJ. I'm like how do I know you really had a good time?

I am always doing bbbj sessions only with no fs...hell I had to last year as bj was the only way I could work for almost 6 months... for some thats ALL they crave just ask the guy who came for a 90 min bbbj only the other day and no it wasnt over in 15 mins I took my sweet time using all 90 mins

FWIW:I have been doing BBBJ for 9 years now and never once caught anything...I refuse to do CBJs

I am saying 3 BBBJCIM in 30 minutes and 4 BBBJCIM in 60 minutes worked out just fine for me (and some other mongers as well).
Though admittingly the record was 3 BBBJCIMs and 2 CFS in 60 minutes achieved by two providers and they are "threatening to break the record (as soon as I am in fucking shape).

All I am saying is, some of us enjoy BBBJs (yes plural) tremendously and (sometimes) have no need for other activities.

MSOG: Some Ladies think they can stop the session after the first pop, and I won't have any of that.
I can't believe there is a debate about cbj vs. BBJ..... BBJ.... duh.......

sixx