Pets at incalls

My Dear Tara,

The "Inacall" is an escape from the world we know no matter how sparce or luxurious with no distractions. It should only be populated by a georgous accomodating woman (plus me frequently) and the hint of Angles on their harps in the background.

It is our temporary escape from the world outside the door and is only to be shared by us. The "Incall" is our time, our moment, and our memory only to be shared in fleeting memories as we leave the things of this world behind and float in our esoteric dream.
I, for one, prefer there be no pets at the incall for the reasons provided, but do think it is so sexy for the Provider to be a pet lover....just lets us know they have a heart for caring! For me I would rather tip double and have the Provider donate to the animal cause of her choice....Kind of like a vanity license plate or credit card....the cost of being with Tara! Which btw I haven't.
Your incall is your business location. Without getting into my personal preferences, I think pets in an incall can reduce business. Some customers will like them, but that is not what brings them there. Some others will be displeased due to allergies,cat hair, odor, dislike for pets, etc, and will stay away or will not return. Overall, not good for business.

Torito
Tara. I love dogs and cats. bring it on
As long as the presence isn't noticeable, I don't care either way.

If you've got a BIG DOG.....come on, now! Put that thing away and keep it put away.
I've never been much of a cat person, but they don't bother me, on the other hand I like dogs, and generally like other "dog people". I was at an incall a week or so ago, and she had a pitt bull puppy that was a bundle of energy, and I had a great time. Far from ruining the session, her dog was a great ice breaker, and when things got BCD, it was more comfortable and relaxed than usual with a new provider.

It looks like I'm a small minority, but hey, I don't think the way I do because it's popular.
(actually, I have no clue why I think the way I do, but I'm pretty sure popularity isn't much of a factor)
I prefer no pets at incall, but if the place is kept clean and odor free, I am fine. I have visited providers with pets and their incalls have been kept very clean so haven't had any issues. Certainly don't want pets to be around watching the "live performance"....
I'm a cat lover and I say NO to any pets. Especially cats.

Cat hair is alergic to MANY people. Just look on craig's list any day to people who suddenly discover they are alergic to cats.
No big deal so long as they're locked up while I'm there. Dated a young lady that asked me over to her place after dinner. She was a tall, nicely-boobed female attorney witha hot looking ass that I'd ogled for months! She opens the door to her place after a hot DFK and flips on the lights. I walk in while adusting what's throbbing in my slacks only to be confronted with a room full of rabbits! The room reeked nd there were little balls of rabbit poop on the fllor. The furniture was all chewed up and wasn't anything that I would sit on. If you ever saw that episode on Friends where Ross was making out with a girl in her sloppy apartment this is what it was like. I slipped out after one of the bunnies started nibbling on my slacks!
Well if its a dog and it licks your ass during the session would you charge the doubles fee
Well if its a dog and it licks your ass during the session would you charge the doubles fee Originally Posted by deuceswilld83
HaHaHa
Doesn't bother me, cats are pretty invisible. They are also physic, one knew when I had to go home and would start head butting me at 10pm but If I was sleeping over the cat would just jump on the foot of the bed and go to sleep.
NO WAY!

If you have a pet at your incall, expect a negative review. Nobody wants to deal with pet hair, or the smell of litter boxes. Or a pain in the ass dog who jumps all over you. Allergies are common, too. Originally Posted by omaha2dallas
Agreed
I got out of the pet business when my last kid left home... I know I'll get flamed for this but the only good pet is one covered up in a dumpster..

I have friends that I won't go see today because their freakin dog wants to jump up on my ass and lick all over me, then another one has cats and those sneaky fuckers cough up hair balls and you end up wearing that shit home with you...

Tara my dear, I know I'm a grump-ass but when you get 70 years old, you qualify as one and at that age pets tend to piss you off... So no sweetie, my vote is no pets...

Be my luck I'd be in DATY position and a cat would jump up and scratch my nuts... But that would be another post in another thread you understand... Hugs...
Has your ass been used as a scratch pole? Not a pleasant experience.