Dinner / Drinks with Providers

Yeah, she will certainly be kicked out of the union. I'm the union president. It's against the rules unless you have an SD arrangement. There is a clause is rule 21, that if you see her monthly you are allowed certain privileges as the provider sees fit. BUT, you have to have been her regular at least 6 months. There is also as point system in place for every dollar you spend on her....Providers usually opt not to use the point system, but it's an option for UNION providers.

Your going to spend the same amount or more on a civy, you might as well get a guarantee. UNION providers come with a guarantee. You can report them. The comitee then reviews their reports. Originally Posted by jasmin

If you were union president sorry you'd get overthrown.
Some ladies have a "Get to know you" package.
If you were union president sorry you'd get overthrown. Originally Posted by brandilynn

No way.....I'm the only one that can translate "Charlie speak" They need me.
all the ones i have asked, wanted the same rate....because as they normally put it, your paying for their time....not the service.....got to put the legal clause in. hehe
For the most part when the sex is over they want to leave which is fine with me. If one does want dinner afterwards, thats fine but beware of her soliciting for money out of you. I know of expereinces where they will flirt (hustle for business) with the wait staff, etc. Not my cup of tea. I will pay for dinner and drinks but not much more if its just dinner.

I save the dinner dates for civilians - RB's. Providers (WR's) are for sex and not interested in dinner unless they bring it up. IMO the session is a one hour fantasy zone (or whatever time you book) and outside that everyone has their private life. My goal is great sex, not a dinner date.
Getting to know you packages are GREAT. You have dinner drinks and then playtime. All UNION members do that. Amber, your card came in. Levitating did the trick
there are a lot of "Classy Ladies" here, that do just that. Remember guys the old days of the first board. You could meet them for a drink, have dinner, and then dessert, which was the costly item on the menu, but by having the whole package it was a "True GFE Experience".
When you have some ATF's that are Indy's, they will usually enjoy a real date with class, and I have found them rather enjoyable in the past.
Just like here, no one thinks a provider would go on a vacation with you unless they were paid to go...that is a lie. Just like in business, building relatioships is all that matters. Movies, dinners, trips, they are all attainable, if you build the relationship, and not as a "sugarDaddy", but as an ATF and a little more.
there are a lot of "Classy Ladies" here, that do just that. Remember guys the old days of the first board. You could meet them for a drink, have dinner, and then dessert, which was the costly item on the menu, but by having the whole package it was a "True GFE Experience".
When you have some ATF's that are Indy's, they will usually enjoy a real date with class, and I have found them rather enjoyable in the past.
Just like here, no one thinks a provider would go on a vacation with you unless they were paid to go...that is a lie. Just like in business, building relatioships is all that matters. Movies, dinners, trips, they are all attainable, if you build the relationship, and not as a "sugarDaddy", but as an ATF and a little more. Originally Posted by hartboyz20

One client tried to take a lady on vacation and thinking he paid for it was enough. She could have lost out on work time....
  • Alli
  • 03-15-2011, 06:33 AM
I was wondering if any providers will like to go out for a nice dinner and/or drinks while I am in Houston? Certainly, the tab is on me and wouldn't mind paying a nominal fee for their time, if necessary. Just looking for some company in the evening for Dinner...... Originally Posted by Private Encounter
I always find that to be very nice. It gives us a chance to get to know each other a little better, which definately makes the session go much smoother.
Private Encounter,
I would have dinner with you anytime!
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
Thanks Maria.....I can't wait....It's been so long!!

PE
You are correct Alli...It does make a huge difference...It feels like a real date!

PE

I always find that to be very nice. It gives us a chance to get to know each other a little better, which definately makes the session go much smoother. Originally Posted by Alli
@Jasmin,
Notice I didn't say "Agency Lady", because I knew some Agency would jump in...but that being said, even some of them have.
I have trips to Japan,Spain,Caymen Island, Dominican, New york, Vegas, and several to Mexico..all with friends from here, and never once paid for their time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never had a bad moment, great in everyway, and they also enjoyed and kept calling for the next trip
I was wondering if any providers will like to go out for a nice dinner and/or drinks while I am in Houston? Certainly, the tab is on me and wouldn't mind paying a nominal fee for their time, if necessary. Just looking for some company in the evening for Dinner...... Originally Posted by Private Encounter

OP- I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that many providers don't care whether your sitting there texting your buddies for an hour OR the two of you are actually having sex.

wait let me rephrase that- most would rather you have sex with them, get if over with.

ya, you are paying for an hour- and most will honor it, but you're really there for her time and/or to get your business done.

so if you wanna take her out to dinner- I'm sure if her rates are $300/hour....you're gonna pay $300/hour for every hour you are with her plus anything else.

what you are looking for is to be a sugar daddy of sorts...

nominal fee? for your lovely company....good luck with that bro.!

get real man! lol