Sending pictures of yourself to a provider

Send a pic with the head blurred out.

But seriously?

There is a huge number of providers who get busted all the time. But due to it being only a misdemeanor, the cops are too interested in offloading all the emails and contacts from the phone and computers.

BUT there are the ones who get busted that fall into the FELONY arena and then it is all fair game as to what sort of games the cops may want to play.

Who knows. Anyone recall that dude in OK where the cops went to his office to speak to him about providers?
I just send pics of my taint. But I do randomly send photos of my. 1.3" of dangling death. ... it's the stuff legends are made from. Originally Posted by pyramider
I send either a pic or a gif of little to say hi.

Maybe she's compiling some niche jerk off material or she confused eccie with Tinder. Originally Posted by modus
Or she's got them as trophies in a shrine somewhere in a hidden room in the house.

Strange. She didn't ask for your medical records??? Originally Posted by Jarvis
We should start coaching new girls in the WW to do this...

• !VI!
  • 04-26-2014, 06:12 AM
Yup that's just you Originally Posted by Tara Evans
lol wow Tara you seem to type before you think alot now ^.^
it's obviously not just me, since many people just like to know who they are meeting, not all of us seem to be as willing to not care about people and treating them like an individual

i'll make sure to take notes from you Professor Evans, lesson learned, great laugh this morning .... can't wait to see your next "response"
  • !VI!
  • 04-26-2014, 06:15 AM
I don't think it's rude to ask age and ethnicity.

The ladies have more issues with younger guys both during and after the session.

Some ladies prefer not to see certain ethnicity. It is a preference. I don't see AA girls or hardly any noticeably mixed girls. It's just a preference. I like white meat and it is my money.

Asking to send a pic? No way. A pic does nothing for screening purposes almost, but does wonders for blackmail purposes later on. No way. not gonna happen.

Unless you don't care like me. Hell, I wil post it right here.

Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
hell if someone walked up to me with the quagmire underwear cloths and underwear i'd lose it rofl

GG you win, can't compete with that
lol wow Tara you seem to type before you think alot now ^.^
it's obviously not just me, since many people just like to know who they are meeting, not all of us seem to be as willing to not care about people and treating them like an individual

i'll make sure to take notes from you Professor Evans, lesson learned, great laugh this morning .... can't wait to see your next "response" Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Here ya go. Lol. I don't care if your black orange green or Whatever. I will never ask somone over the phone what's your race. Ijs
Here's my picture, can't wait to meet. Please provide some fried chicken during the session.

Originally Posted by Prime Time
Being the fried chicken and its all good.
  • !VI!
  • 04-26-2014, 06:58 AM
Here ya go. Lol. I don't care if your black orange green or Whatever. I will never ask somone over the phone what's your race. Ijs Originally Posted by Tara Evans
lol the race isn't what's important lol, i ask all three so i know who to expect at my door
Neither is them sending me a photo first either.
  • !VI!
  • 04-26-2014, 07:32 AM
Neither is them sending me a photo first either. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
i never ask for a photo of them lol, it shouldn't matter

to make sure it's clear, i do NOT support sending photo's to providers, but i do support meet and greet before meeting
Glad you learned from the best.
  • Sami
  • 04-26-2014, 07:51 AM
I disagree a tad bit, I ask a mans age. I don't feel comfortable seeing a man/boy in his early 20's. It just feels creepy to me, seeing a guy my daughters age. I would never ask for something I'm not willing to do, like send a face picture.

He'll to the no. First of all that is just flat ass rude to ask you your age and what race. I would have just hung up in her face. I just don't understand the rudeness of people these days. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Here's my picture, can't wait to meet. Please provide some fried chicken during the session.

Originally Posted by Prime Time
Lmaooo that would def freak me out although i bet a lot of providers dont even know who he is.

I have never asked for a pic that is just weird
I disagree a tad bit, I ask a mans age. I don't feel comfortable seeing a man/boy in his early 20's. It just feels creepy to me, seeing a guy my daughters age. I would never ask for something I'm not willing to do, like send a face picture. Originally Posted by Sami
You might be the first cougar that doesn't behave like one and coupled with the fact that you are a provider, age discrimination is almost on par with race discrimination but I presume we all have our preferences.
Why the bad blood between wulf and Tara?
  • L.A.
  • 04-26-2014, 08:03 AM
I would send a pic but I don't want them falling in love before they even meet me.

But seriously why hasn't this provider been named or is it common knowledge?
For the majority of clients how could that possibly be a good idea?
I would send a pic but I don't want them falling in love before they even meet me.

But seriously why hasn't this provider been named or is it common knowledge?
For the majority of clients how could that possibly be a good idea? Originally Posted by L.A.
Wait you mean you don't know who she is ? I thought this was common knowledge and has been talked about before actually many times before. She is one of the non gfe younglings