This is what gay guys are missing....

Jesus Christ! You are the most xenophobic motherfucker online. I believe you're an expert on cocksuckers because you're one yourself.

Does your mama know her little faygele is playing this game online?

Of course not! She doesn't have a son. and you're not a Jew. Or a man.

BTW, are men that like fat chicks faggots? How about short little fuckers, like you, who chase after tall dominant women in hope of getting disciplined. Are YOU a faggot?

Sick puppy!
Something Jewish for EVA;

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Did you get Hanoi COG's permission to post an ass shot of his personal ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY?

Only you and maybe JL could tell a Jewish male by looking at his ass.
Actually, ExNYer, Hitler targeted quite a few groups for extinction; some ethnic, some religious and some political. In the beginning -- at Dachau -- there were thousands of communists processed, along with Jehovah's witnesses and Spanish rebels who opposed Franco.

While then.final solution was aimed at European Jews, about 11 million died In Hitlers camps.

Our resident EXPERT should have mentioned this A long time ago, don't you think?

hey JD, where were you at when you took that pic?
Yummy!

I guess if you don't want to fuck this girl you really are gay...

This is what I look for in a mistress - pure beauty. If she is a liberal, I might have to kill myself!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Didn't you ask for the order of sea bass with some kosher white meat on the side EVA....maybe it was CJ. I have trouble remembering names sometimes. Anyway, you guys enjoy looking at Adam Sandlers ass.
Didn't you ask for the order of sea bass with some kosher white meat on the side EVA....maybe it was CJ. I have trouble remembering names sometimes. Anyway, you guys enjoy looking at Adam Sandlers ass. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You saved all the pix of his JUNK, didn't you JDIdiot?
She needs to get a black boyfriend to thicken her up.

If she was my girl, after about 6-8 months she'd have a 38-inch ass!!
Didn't you ask for the order of sea bass with some kosher white meat on the side EVA....maybe it was CJ. I have trouble remembering names sometimes. Anyway, you guys enjoy looking at Adam Sandlers ass. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

With your diminished capacity you would have trouble sorting anything out. Bet you have the 8'x10' of him on your wall.
He's a closet queen, but there's no door...