It Appears Trump Is Suffering From A Case Untreated Syphilis

You wouldn't say shitstain is delusional would you?
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1059268110]If anything, that proves, SC knows his shit.

shit
[SHit]

NOUN
feces.
a contemptible or worthless person.
something worthless; garbage; nonsense:
"this book is shit"
things or stuff, especially personal belongings:
"he left his shit at my apartment"
VERB
expel feces from the body.
tease or try to deceive (someone):
"I shit you not"
EXCLAMATION
an exclamation of disgust, anger, or annoyance.
More definitions, word origin and translations

according to this he doesn't know much of anything
Trump likely has Syphilis all the symptons I have match to a tee. But there is no proof he has it. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Good response SC
Just be careful how you respond in this thread otherwise you will be taking a vacation. I set you boys up nicely with this thread because I realize you have no self control. Hahahahaha Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
1XQuFg.png
  • R.M.
  • 03-08-2017, 06:41 PM
Just be careful how you respond in this thread otherwise you will be taking a vacation. I set you boys up nicely with this thread because I realize you have no self control. Hahahahaha Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Originally Posted by R.M.
Let's see .... SissyLips is going to report us?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1997023
ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston – I think I’m a sex addict…

09March2017: 12:24 AM #11
SOULMANIKE
Super Moderator

:Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel If you read the bible you will recall Abraham had 3 sons that ended up seeding the earth. Shemi, Hameth, and Japan. Hameth was black according to the biblical record and he uncovered Abrahams nakedness causing God to curse him and his progeny. So it appears we as blacks have been living with that curse every since and it manifests itself in many different ways.
SOULMANIKESuper Moderator
THE only thing dumber than making biblical references on a SHMB,Is misquoting a biblical story everyone should know.

You have always demonstrated a level of cluelessness in many of your posts. I think you outdone yourself on this one.
You wouldn't say shitstain is delusional would you? Originally Posted by The2Dogs

YES! It has an Extreme case of TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmLfCHF3skk
Let's see .... SissyLips is going to report us?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1997023
ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston – I think I’m a sex addict…

09March2017: 12:24 AM #11
SOULMANIKE
Super Moderator

:Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel If you read the bible you will recall Abraham had 3 sons that ended up seeding the earth. Shemi, Hameth, and Japan. Hameth was black according to the biblical record and he uncovered Abrahams nakedness causing God to curse him and his progeny. So it appears we as blacks have been living with that curse every since and it manifests itself in many different ways.

SOULMANIKESuper Moderator
THE only thing dumber than making biblical references on a SHMB,Is misquoting a biblical story everyone should know.

You have always demonstrated a level of cluelessness in many of your posts. I think you outdone yourself on this one.
Originally Posted by LexusLover

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about do you? Setting people up how dumbass? Maybe by saying you sucked some faggots cock and got that disease yourself? Originally Posted by Stockinglover
LOL
Originally Posted by R.M.
× infinity (plus one)
why should i or anyone else be careful about calling u a faggot, negro?

u have ZERO grounds to get anyone banned. just go ahead and try, Negro!

rtm every post u "thicnk" is out of bounds. the mod's need a good laugh at your expense