GOP Senators’ Report on Hunter Biden: Treasury Records Show ‘Potential Criminal Activity,’ Links to ‘Eastern European Prostitution or Human Trafficking Ring’

• oeb11
  • 09-24-2020, 01:01 PM
From the devotee of comrade XiNN - and cannot understand propaganda has warped the minds of DPST's to the point that reality for DPST's is now Chinese talking heads lauding 'Big Brothr Xi".
Joeys son is the wheeler and dealer in the Ukraine Again facts bad Originally Posted by rexdutchman
speaking of Hunter ..

Hunter Biden received $3.5M wire transfer from Russian billionaire: Senate report

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/hunter...onaire-report/

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, Senate Republicans revealed in their report on the younger Biden’s work in Ukraine.

Baturina is referenced in the 87-page report, which was released Wednesday, addressing her payment to Biden’s investment firm in early 2014.

“Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor,” it said in providing background on the businesswoman.

The report described her involvement with Biden as “a financial relationship,” but declined to delve deeper into why the wire transfer was made.
The probe also found that Baturina sent 11 wires transfers between May and December 2015 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA, a tech startup that filed for bankruptcy in March 2019.

Nine of those 11 wire transfers were first sent to Rosemont Seneca Partners, the investment firm founded by Biden and Chris Heinz, stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, before being transferred to BAK USA.

All 11 transactions described the payments as “Loan Agreement” in the details section.

The report reads, “[B]etween May 6, 2015 and Dec. 8, 2015, Baturina sent 11 wires in the amount of $391,968.21 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA LLC (BAK USA). Nine of the 11 transactions, totaling $241,797.14 were sent from Baturina’s accounts to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton bank account, which then transferred to the money to BAK USA. The 11 transactions all listed ‘Loan Agreement’ in the payment details section.

“BAK USA was a startup technology company headquartered in Buffalo, N.Y., that produced tablet computers in cooperation with unnamed Chinese business partners. BAK USA filed for bankruptcy on March 29, 2019, with a reported loss of $39 million. These transactions were identified because of Baturina’s reported criminal activity,” it continues.

The probe and report’s commission were overseen by Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa).

Their investigative work found that in 2015, two Obama administration officials voiced concerns to White House officials about the possibility that the younger Biden serving on the board of Burisma could create the appearance of a conflict of interest, as his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, oversaw Ukraine policy.

The report states that the Obama White House knew that Hunter’s position prevented “the efficient execution of policy with respect to Ukraine,” but that attempts by officials to raise alarms fell “on deaf ears.”

recall the howler monkeys claiming "if there was a conflict why didn't anyone attempt to bring it up?" they did. so much for that cover story

Biden also claimed at the time he "didn't have the bandwidth to deal with this" because he was so grief stricken by the death of his other son Beau. but he was still able to serve as VP ... hmm.

It also alleged that Hunter “formed significant and consistent financial relationships” with the founder of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky, and that his and his business partner Devon Archer’s firms “made millions of dollars from that association” while his father was vice president.

The committees also said they obtained records from the US Treasury Department that “show potential criminal activity relating to transactions among and between Hunter Biden, his family, and his associates with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh and Chinese nationals.”

The report adds, “The records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what ‘appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.’”

The younger Biden had no material experience to serve on the board of the energy and gas company, but was given a high-paying seat regardless.

Joe Biden spokesman Andrew Bates slammed the probe in a statement to The Post on its findings.

“As the coronavirus death toll climbs and Wisconsinites struggle with joblessness, Ron Johnson has wasted months diverting the Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee away from any oversight of the catastrophically botched federal response to the pandemic, a threat Sen. Johnson has dismissed by saying that ‘death is an unavoidable part of life.’ Why?

“To subsidize a foreign attack against the sovereignty of our elections with taxpayer dollars — an attack founded on a long-disproven, hardcore rightwing conspiracy theory that hinges on Sen. Johnson himself being corrupt and that the Senator has now explicitly stated he is attempting to exploit to bail out Donald Trump’s re-election campaign,” he said.

The original story was Trump paid Russian hookers to pee on a bed that Obama slept on. Unproven. But somehow the Trump supporters are the conspiracy theorists. Originally Posted by gnadfly

i'm surprised no one has tried to put out some faked up video claiming it's real. the media would go nuts over it. BREAKING NEWS: Russkie Pee Tape Surfaces!! they'd break in on every channel with it

they have 40 more days so we will see. i'd say about a week before the election would about right

BAHHAAA
  • oeb11
  • 09-24-2020, 06:50 PM
Thank you - TWK - unfortunately - the indoctrinated DPST's are too programmed to be able to comprehend anything not straight from Comrade XiNN's mouth.
From the devotee of comrade XiNN - and cannot understand propaganda has warped the minds of DPST's to the point that reality for DPST's is now Chinese talking heads lauding 'Big Brothr Xi". Originally Posted by oeb11
Thank you - TWK - unfortunately - the indoctrinated DPST's are too programmed to be able to comprehend anything not straight from Comrade XiNN's mouth. Originally Posted by oeb11
To recap ... SomeOne has become quite the broken record in the past year.

Maybe it’s time to bring back DOTY.
So it said there was no wrongdoing by Joe Biden. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
The report found no wrong doing by Joe Biden Originally Posted by 1blackman1
In other words. The report did not find any wrongdoing by Joe Biden. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
...no matter what you believe, the REPORT found no wrongdoing by Joe Biden. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Really? I'm so relieved!

I guess that means Don Jr. and Eric and Ivanka can now go out and start soliciting cushy, lucrative Board positions with the most corrupt foreign companies they can find on the planet.

No prior experience necessary. No real work expected of the trumpy kids. Heck, in the unlikely event they are asked to attend an actual Board meeting, they can just login via Zoom from their favorite strip clubs!

You be cool wid dat hustle, 1blackman?

As you keep telling us, t'aint nuttin' WRONG with it!
Really? I'm so relieved!

I guess that means Don Jr. and Eric and Ivanka can now go out and start soliciting cushy, lucrative Board positions with the most corrupt foreign companies they can find on the planet.

No prior experience necessary. No real work expected of the trumpy kids. Heck, in the unlikely event they are asked to attend an actual Board meeting, they can just login via Zoom from their favorite strip clubs!

You be cool wid dat hustle, 1blackman?

As you keep telling us, t'aint nuttin' WRONG with it!
Originally Posted by lustylad
but you left out the part where they travel with president trump to get these "jobs" and where trump leverages American aid to protect said "jobs"

and then president trump lies about it to the American people, why I never talked to my kids about it, I know nothing

and all the news media nods in total agreement, nothing to see here, president trump said so, its all been debunked, (that's been the liars favorite word, "debunked", but no one has ever "debunked" anything), lets move along, and move along they do
The DPST media clowns will just IGNORE ,,,,,,,,,
But the idiots on the other end of the OANN screen won’t.
but you left out the part where they travel with president trump to get these "jobs" and where trump leverages American aid to protect said "jobs"

and then president trump lies about it to the American people, why I never talked to my kids about it, I know nothing

and all the news media nods in total agreement, nothing to see here, president trump said so, its all been debunked... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
(In best Paul Harvey voice) ... and now you know the REST of the story!

But the idiots on the other end of the fake-news screen won’t. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did you just call 1blackman1 an idiot? Shame on you!
He was referring to you Wacko and OEB since you actually think OANN and Fox are real news.

Oh and by the way. The report found no wrongdoing by Joe Biden.
Oh and by the way. The report found no wrongdoing by Joe Biden. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

• oeb11
  • 09-25-2020, 09:16 AM
He was referring to you Wacko and OEB since you actually think OANN and Fox are real news.

Oh and by the way. The report found no wrongdoing by Joe Biden. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Thank you - poor deluded 1b1 DPST acolyte of ZiNN
When the harris' Chinese take over west of the Mississippi - you will learn to kowtow to your beloved Big Brother Comrade Xi [NN]!!

Such a shame to waste a life so deluded by racist , marxist DPST propaganda - that keeps black peoples chained in slavery and servitude in shit hole conditions to the DPST party Masters.
Such a shame to waste a life so deluded by racist , marxist DPST propaganda - that keeps black peoples chained in slavery and servitude in shit hole conditions to the DPST party Masters. Originally Posted by oeb11
My conditions are pretty damned good. I got no complaints for me.