When Hamas Insurgents Invaded Israel, Which Of These Did They Do?

Likely would need a phased system as exists in nearly all countries. Couldn’t be immediate as they’d have to incorporate the areas.
they are by definition war crimes.

you can call them terrorist, but others call themselves religious freedom fighters and some others call them freedom fighters. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1TWZ6u0YLk?si=CJMBZeIsrlpsVPJ A
Arab citizens of Israel have always been able to vote.

I don’t often agree with Netanyahu’s regime, but I will always disagree with all this misinformation flowing from the usual suspects
Arab citizens of Israel have always been able to vote.

I don’t often agree with Netanyahu’s regime, but I will always disagree with all this misinformation flowing from the usual suspects Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What do you think the end game of all this leads too?
  • Tiny
  • 10-30-2023, 05:25 PM
What do you think the end game of all this leads too? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Arab citizens of Israel have always been able to vote. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Correct Yssup. About Blackman's idea, do you believe the political will may exist someday among the majority of Israelis to admit 5 million new Arab citizens? Would Palestinians go for it? Do you think it could work if done little by little as Blackman says, perhaps incorporating parts of the West Bank to start?

These are not rhetorical questions and I'm not trying to make a point.

Oh yeah, and Blackman, while your idea is intriguing, the component where the Israelis carpet bomb Lebanon and Jordan is nuts.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
George Carlin was a righteous dude.
  • Tiny
  • 10-30-2023, 06:18 PM
George Carlin was a righteous dude. Originally Posted by Levianon17
LOL, at the video. OK, in the spirit of George Carlin, cutting out the sugar coating, Gaza has been described as the world's largest open air prison camp. I agree, although I ascribe more blame to Hamas than Israel. And the rest of the world, particularly Arab countries, shares the blame as well. Palestinians can't leave.

There are 12 countries where a Palestinian can travel without a visa:

Bolivia
Cook Islands
Dominica
Ecuador
Jordan
Malaysia
Micronesia
Nicaragua
Niue
South Africa
Venezuela
Eswatini

Last time I looked, there aren't many nonstops from Gaza City to Eswatini, Niue or Micronesia.

It's interesting that post-apartheid South Africa is on the list.
LOL, at the video. OK, in the spirit of George Carlin, cutting out the sugar coating, Gaza has been described as the world's largest open air prison camp. I agree, although I ascribe more blame to Hamas than Israel. And the rest of the world, particularly Arab countries, shares the blame as well. Palestinians can't leave.

There are 12 countries where a Palestinian can travel without a visa:

Bolivia
Cook Islands
Dominica
Ecuador
Jordan
Malaysia
Micronesia
Nicaragua
Niue
South Africa
Venezuela
Eswatini

Last time I looked, there aren't many nonstops from Gaza City to Eswatini, Niue or Micronesia.

It's interesting that post-apartheid South Africa is on the list. Originally Posted by Tiny
Yeah that's all fine and dandy, dandy and fine. The problem is most of them don't have the money to travel.
N o Visa? Just walk up the beach from Tijuana to San Diego.
Oh yeah, and Blackman, while your idea is intriguing, the component where the Israelis carpet bomb Lebanon and Jordan is nuts. Originally Posted by Tiny
I’m sure significant bombing would incentivize both countries to run Hezbollah out. Palestinians may not be able to get rid of Hamas but Jordanians and Lebanese are well equipped and able to kick Hezbollah out. That’s the only way they will ever get peace.
Shoot Children?
Shoot attendants of a music concert?
Shoot into Porta Cans?
Kidnap persons to hold as hostages?
Shoot pregnant women in the stomach?
Rape Women?

The next question is…..Are any of these part of a legitimate military action? (Of course not!) Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well, looks like those savages checked all the boxes, and more. Truly horrific.

Israel just needs to keep bombing and expand their “never again” campaign into Lebanon and possibly Jordan. There doesn’t need to be a two state solution. The occupied territories should just become Israel. If the Palestinians don’t like it, that’s gonna be two bad. Shame for them is that they can’t even go to Egypt or Jordan because those countries won’t have them.

If I recall correctly, and I may be misremembering, the Jordanians tried to allow the Palestinians into Jordan and they essentially went to war with them to break away. Reminds me of the Kurds. In any event, Israel should change it from occupied to incorporated and either the Palestinians will get with it or they won’t. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yeah, that could be ideal. But practically, how's that going to work? Are Israeli's going to give their new Palestinian residents citizenship and the right to vote? Or will it be like apartheid in South Africa? Originally Posted by Tiny
Ideal in a way, yes, but flatly impossible, at least for those interested in a secure Israeli state. As you intimated, it would be like apartheid in South Africa -- although incomparably worse, I'm afraid, because of the virtually endless supply of weapons provided by or financed by Iran, among other factors.

Likely would need a phased system as exists in nearly all countries. Couldn’t be immediate as they’d have to incorporate the areas. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
And how would that work? By "incorporating the areas" in a "phased system," I assume you mean that Palestinians would eventually be granted full Israeli citizenship and equal voting rights.

Do you realize that if Israel admitted both the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, Arabs might very well outnumber Jews? At the very least, it would be close. And don't forget that the age distribution skewness toward youth is much greater in the Palestinian territories than in Israel.

Palestinians would then be salivating over the prospect of teeing up the next massive pogrom.
That’s the only way they will ever get peace. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
History has shown over and over again, the only way to attain lasting peace is to kill enough of your enemy that they decide that dying is not worth the goal.

See Germany, Japan, 1945.

Kill every man woman and child in Gaza, pave over the remains. It's the only way.

Otherwise they will just send the refugees to America where they will destroy YOUR neighborhoods.
Well, looks like those savages checked all the boxes, and more. Truly horrific.

Ideal in a way, yes, but flatly impossible, at least for those interested in a secure Israeli state. As you intimated, it would be like apartheid in South Africa -- although incomparably worse, I'm afraid, because of the virtually endless supply of weapons provided by or financed by Iran, among other factors.

And how would that work? By "incorporating the areas" in a "phased system," I assume you mean that Palestinians would eventually be granted full Israeli citizenship and equal voting rights.

Do you realize that if Israel admitted both the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, Arabs might very well outnumber Jews? At the very least, it would be close. And don't forget that the age distribution skewness toward youth is much greater in the Palestinian territories than in Israel.

Palestinians would then be salivating over the prospect of teeing up the next massive pogrom. Originally Posted by Texas Contrarian
What I was actually thinking is voting for those born after the incorporation of the territory. And possibly some others having limited voting such as some local governance (as they have currently) with voting rights for that.

It would not be a perfect system by any means. And yes it could possibly result in significant issues down the road. But we’re talking about 18-20 years before these voters would even have their first opportunity.
History has shown over and over again, the only way to attain lasting peace is to kill enough of your enemy that they decide that dying is not worth the goal.

See Germany, Japan, 1945.

Kill every man woman and child in Gaza, pave over the remains. It's the only way.

Otherwise they will just send the refugees to America where they will destroy YOUR neighborhoods. Originally Posted by texassapper
I’ve read a lot of “opinions” on the board over the years, but you are openly advocating for mass murder/genocide. Is that your idea of a “final solution,” sapper?

Kinda red flaggy to me.

SMFH.
Hamas was created by Palestinians and is funded by them and Iran. Did you not listen to anything going on over there??

This is war caused by Palestinians who still think that Israeli ppl are occupying their land, 75 years after WW2 and the UN charter chopped up the region to give Israel an independent state.
Originally Posted by eyecu2
Exactly! Since what happened 75 years ago after WW2 is not going to be reversed. (Israel becoming a country). Until there is some sort of two state solution there will always beconflict/violence between Israel and Palestine.

Bengy N. does not want a two state solution. Israel needs to elect a leader who does believe or wants a two state solution. Until that happens the conflict over there will never get resolved.