Read This You Uneducated Deplorables, This Is The Real Trump Economy. Trump played you for fools! He loves the uneducated !

Hey Lipstick Perfessor StanThaStupid Thinks you are a dumbass

but really you both are
Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Wow youre really deep Hot Rod.
I don't even know why anyone gives this guy (just guessing) the time of day by engaging in a conversation with him (?) or answering replying to his (?) posts! Originally Posted by tinman483
It's just fun to hand that loser his ass. He has the gall to call others in here uneducated, but when he is asked a question or to clarify something that would require an educated reply he doesn't show up. He merely provides entertainment, nothing more.

Jim
Why dont you just say, we know hes a fuck up but hes our fuck up and we hate Hillary.... Originally Posted by themystic

Lol....I've said ALL of that and much more, mystic. Think back to some of our initial exchanges per grean's thread before Ze complained and had it taken down....

Months prior to Election Day, I queried numerous times "These two loons are the BEST we can come up with for The Next Four Years?" Out of hundreds...thousands....tens of thousands of well educated, politically savvy Americans, Hillary and Donald were the best "the system" could give us....tsk, tsk., tsk...

The Lesser of Two Evils...that's what it came down to for me (and, evidently, many others as well). And that name was Trump....at least in the states it mattered.....

Oh sure, HRC won the overall popular vote (as you and others like to point out 14 months hence) BUT that talking point is completely irrelevant and you know it, too. Trump ran a campaign based on getting to 270 or beyond....Hillary was content with stroking the Blue State(s) base and not much more than that.....

Hate Hillary? Lol....not any more, pal. To me she's become nothing more than a punch line. However that sexual predator spouse of hers is something else altogether....
Lol....I've said ALL of that and much more, mystic. Think back to some of our initial exchanges per grean's thread before Ze complained and had it taken down....

Months prior to Election Day, I queried numerous times "These two loons are the BEST we can come up with for The Next Four Years?" Out of hundreds...thousands....tens of thousands of well educated, politically savvy Americans, Hillary and Donald were the best "the system" could give us....tsk, tsk., tsk...

The Lesser of Two Evils...that's what it came down to for me (and, evidently, many others as well). And that name was Trump....at least in the states it mattered.....

Oh sure, HRC won the overall popular vote (as you and others like to point out 14 months hence) BUT that talking point is completely irrelevant and you know it, too. Trump ran a campaign based on getting to 270 or beyond....Hillary was content with stroking the Blue State(s) base and not much more than that.....

Hate Hillary? Lol....not any more, pal. To me she's become nothing more than a punch line. However that sexual predator spouse of hers is something else altogether.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I completely agree with this. I really wanted to vote for Gary Johnson, but the few times he was in the media spotlight he came across as a complete moron. Hey Gary, next time you may want to lay off the bong before giving an interview.
The lesser of two evils? The only evil was and is Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton cares about everyone in America not just the wealthy, she isn’t a racist or a homophobe or a Nazi sympathizer, she cares about women’s rights and the future of our children!

Trump cares about himself and nobody else, he is a racist and a liar, thinks women are sex objects and anyone of color is second rate.

The only evil was and is Trump and we are all living the nightmare.
Every night before I go to bed I pray that enough people vote for Trump in 2020 and that this "nightmare" continues on until 2024 .....
The lesser of two evils? The only evil was and is Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton cares about everyone in America not just the wealthy, she isn’t a racist or a homophobe or a Nazi sympathizer, she cares about women’s rights and the future of our children!

Trump cares about himself and nobody else, he is a racist and a liar, thinks women are sex objects and anyone of color is second rate.

The only evil was and is Trump and we are all living the nightmare.
Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Go tell that bullshit to Ambassador Stevens and Sean Smith, you lying SOB. And your bitch hildebeest reignited the slave trade in Libya and was just fine child impressment in Sudan, Standing Stupid.
[QUOTE=StandinStraight;10604187 80] Hillary Clinton cares about everyone in America not just the wealthy, she isn’t a racist or a homophobe or a Nazi sympathizer, she cares about women’s rights and the future of our children!QUOTE]

Wrong again, Professor Pud Knocker. Let me tell you a little story....

Years ago, a certain young politician...(ie: the nation's youngest AG and Governor)...loved attending the M*ss Ark*ns*s pageants (ie: the event each state holds in order to decide their entrant to the M*ss America pageant). He made it a priority, in fact, to be present at these venues in order to "press the flesh"....and we ain't talkin' the proverbial shakin' hands and kissin' babies, bubba. Well, there he was.....amongst a bevy of lovely young women.....Holy Sh*t, he was a like a pig at the trough brimming with slop.

And where was his adoring spouse...this future Beacon of Women's Rights...during all of this excitement and pageantry you ask?

Right by his side (or standing mere feet away). Meh...it made no difference to them; both had goals / vices, etc and wanted what they wanted. She indulged her "slick" hubby's affinity for naive, impressionable young women....for the most part, the majority of them only a couple years removed from high school vying for scholarships, etc...

So you want to champion Women's Rights and Hillary, do you...? That, professor, is the Joke of the Century (that AND you being a professor, of course).

In closing, I'll say this...you liberals are such fools....to be more specific, you've absolutely no clue as to what you think you know when it comes to this pair.

[QUOTE=Chateau Becot;1060419004]
Hillary Clinton cares about everyone in America not just the wealthy, she isn’t a racist or a homophobe or a Nazi sympathizer, she cares about women’s rights and the future of our children!QUOTE]

Wrong again, Professor Pud Knocker. Let me tell you a little story....

Years ago, a certain young politician...(ie: the nation's youngest AG and Governor)...loved attending the M*ss Ark*ns*s pageants (ie: the event each state holds in order to decide their entrant to the M*ss America pageant). He made it a priority, in fact, to be present at these venues in order to "press the flesh"....and we ain't talkin' the proverbial shakin' hands and kissin' babies, bubba. Well, there he was.....amongst a bevy of lovely young women.....Holy Sh*t, he was a like a pig at the trough brimming with slop.

And where was his adoring spouse...this future Beacon of Women's Rights...during all of this excitement and pageantry you ask?

Right by his side (or standing mere feet away). Meh...it made no difference to them; both had goals / vices, etc and wanted what they wanted. She indulged her "slick" hubby's affinity for naive, impressionable young women....for the most part, the majority of them only a couple years removed from high school vying for scholarships, etc...

So you want to champion Women's Rights and Hillary, do you...? That, professor, is the Joke of the Century (that AND you being a professor, of course).

In closing, I'll say this...you liberals are such fools....to be more specific, you've absolutely no clue as to what you think you know when it comes to this pair.

Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Let me tell you a little story, all that bad Clinton stuff is Fox News propaganda, it doesn’t exsist in the real world, you might as well read the national enquirer, lots of stuff for you to believe, you know Bigfoot is real!
[QUOTE=StandinStraight;10604198 87]
Let me tell you a little story, all that bad Clinton stuff is Fox News propaganda, it doesn’t exsist in the real world, you might as well read the national enquirer, lots of stuff for you to believe, you know Bigfoot is real! Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I always preferred Weekly World News:

To be fair, the alien also endorsed Clinton and Obama so he/she/ze/it isn't perfect.
I used to LOVE reading Weekly world news. Always enjoyed reading the Ed anger articles.
I used to LOVE reading Weekly world news. Always enjoyed reading the Ed anger articles. Originally Posted by garhkal
Ed Anger was a true American.