For the snitch that outted me....

i dont care about the drama, i know scarlett and she golden in my book welcome back sunshine Originally Posted by luvsblonds
how in the world did you let someone on here, get that close to your family? did you let them have your passwords too? Originally Posted by Raikage
Sounds as if the rumor mill has gone off the rails. lol. Smh.
I would take anything said here with a dash NOOOO... let's make that a huge ocean of salt!

Ehhh. It gives my detractors something to keep themselves busy with!!!!!!
how in the world did you let someone on here, get that close to your family? did you let them have your passwords too? Originally Posted by Raikage
I know who snitched on me with proof. I haven't decided exactly what to do about it yet. I will not be naming any names, so don't bother asking.

And no... it was NOT Claire She Blows, nor did I ever think it was.

Perhaps I may thank her, the snitch, for bringing my family closer and unknowingly helping to heal my relationship with my family. Seriously.
What would you do? Let it go? Seek revenge? Come forward? Talk to the person one on one and find out exactly why they did it? Go BSC on them? Try to empathize? Be mature enough to realize they are sick and empty and not give it any more power?

Your intentions may have been bad, snitch, but the outcome wasn't what you expected.

Just curious.
I know who snitched on me with proof.

What would you do? Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi

For a start......Take Claire's approach and use some guy that is loyal to you....

Send him to see the cunt that outed you but feed him a crap load of beans and greasy food the night before. Give him a laxative an hour before..... Explosive diarrhea and wet farts will do a number on her incall....

Heck... While your at it.... Send him to see Claire and hour afterwards....
And Windinhishair wonders why I must change handles like I change my chonies. Lol. With some of the vicious haters like mine, stalkers, nosy ex's, etc. You gotta be on your toes!

That's okay. David Douchehurst is going to put me in the hooker protection program. It's all going to be fine!!
… It's all going to be fine ... Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
That is good news. I'm glad there won't be any lasting repercussions for you. I have long admired your posting style, and had always assumed you were one of the "good guys," and thus not deserving of the foulness that often accompanies this "hobby."

By the way, when did you pick up the Fat Knight? How cute, him taking your side at every turn, like a little pet. Well, not so little. (the HOURS you must've put into training …)
Scarlett, Darlin, if you ever want someone to disappear....I'm just sayin....

Originally Posted by Little Monster
How does that guy sound like he has the guy from the recola commercial in his throat? No homo.

Didgerydoo (sp?)! That's it! That's how his voice sounds.
Sorry for your trouble.

This too shall pass.
EJL; please explain further about your digeridu. Sounds like another word of the day. What is it?
Hope this helps....
  • tzv13
  • 06-10-2015, 07:33 PM
There is no such thing as a bad digeridoo player or a good one for that matter.
why not just name the person? lol