Contact In between sessions

• Crock
  • 11-17-2017, 03:37 PM
I've never been the type of gal to text clients randomly in hopes of soliciting an appointment (It lacks discretion, IMHO). On the other hand, I do offer a monthly newsletter for those who just want to stay in the loop. It's much easier to 'keep in touch' via mass email anyway. My interested clients either read it or don't they don't. Most importantly, they can unsubscribe from my emails anytime. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Absolutely. Discretion is the key word. There's just too much chance for a bad situation to happen if someone leaves their burner app/google voice/whatever running and a text message arrives while sitting right next to the wife. Emails are (presumably) going to a dedicated hobby email account, so are less likely to be thrown in your face at the wrong moment.

While I would never want a text message (and I use the burner app to ensure that doesn't happen), emails and ECCIE PMs are fine on occasion. But, frankly, I'm not interested in non-BCD socializing beyond what happens here in the forums.