"INCALL" or "OUTCALL"

I don't often commit adultery but when I do I prefer outcall.
  • Colby
  • 05-31-2012, 05:11 PM
I don't often commit adultery but when I do I prefer outcall. Originally Posted by Dittychaser
I don't often commit adultery but when I do I prefer outcall. Originally Posted by Dittychaser
I find that the most interesting post in the thread. . . stay thirsty my friend!
Ze, thank you, doesn't sound nearly as tongue-in-cheek now that I see it again.

Cut her some slack folks, she's trying. (Holy Crap, how did that white horse get in my living room?)
  • aka
  • 05-31-2012, 06:45 PM
Incall for adulterous me. And, no, it's not as big as the banana.

Bahahahahaaaa I love it!

and Dos Equis

Right on Dittychaser!
Incall
Actually, I think it's only adultery if you get it for free. Otherwise you're just a consumer.
I'll go to her place, thank you.
Actually, I think it's only adultery if you get it for free. Otherwise you're just a consumer. Originally Posted by corona
Love It!!!! Thank you Corona!!! And btw Brooklyn... you just lowered my opinion of you...not that it matters... but a truly upscale provider would never stoop to your level. I'd suggest a nice dose of reality for you...that will probably come with maturity and experience.
inncall
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-02-2012, 07:33 AM
Love It!!!! Thank you Corona!!! And btw Brooklyn... you just lowered my opinion of you...not that it matters... but a truly upscale provider would never stoop to your level. I'd suggest a nice dose of reality for you...that will probably come with maturity and experience. Originally Posted by mercianna

Mercianna obviously can't read the sarcasm in Corona's post from Brooklyn's OTHER thread and this one.

Gotta follow breadcrumbs around here to stay on top of the insiders' jokes.
HHHHMMMM PRETTY SURE I ASKED THE GENTLEMEN... IF YOU EVER BECOME VERIFIED SWEETHEART YOUR UNWANTED COMMENTS MIGHT JUST BE CONSIDERED AS LEGIT.... FYI
ANYWAYS THE QUESTION WAS DIRECTED FOR ALL THESE LOVELY GENTLEMEN

"THE BROOKLYN SKY"
VERIFIED PROVIDER Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky
- If it was directed just at the men... why is it in COED?
- If it was directed just at the men... why is it in COED? Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Where else would she put it? I do not believe there is a place where ladies can post and only men can reply.
This gal is a marketing genuis. Look at the exposure. By design or accident; the later I suspect.