Ladies / Gents plz help me solve an argument.....

Anyone remember Jolt. Coke that had twice the amount of sugar....Ready to get hyper all up in here!!

The last 5 weeks, all I have had is water water water. Not even a glass of wine because of the calories. So I can dream.

Dream BIG or go home....haha
The RC colas go with the moon pies and other sweet treats because it was sweeter than Coke or Pepsi. Coke goes better peanuts and salty snacks.
Why pick just one?

Some folks like variety.
Why pick just one?

Some folks like variety. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

Sure...there will always be a variety of things we all like. But as growing up "Coke" or "Pepsi"......"Ford" or "Chevy", will always be at the top. This particular threAD was a meant as a joke or a dare from a regular of mine, as we both have very weird / sarcastic sense of humors. And not to mention that putting out such threADs can bring some laughter and/or smiles to some faces as sometimes we can be way too serious between some fucktards and hooktards.

So, when it comes down to "COKE" or "PEPSI"....why can you NOT just pick one?
CHEVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bon69
  • 09-23-2015, 08:00 AM
Diet Mountain Dew is my addiction........

I like both. But COKE is a better mixer.
CHEVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Novas made awesome sleepers back in the day...
Good pick DR and Boardman. And the little kitten WILL agree on this one.
Sure...there will always be a variety of things we all like. But as growing up "Coke" or "Pepsi"......"Ford" or "Chevy", will always be at the top. This particular threAD was a meant as a joke or a dare from a regular of mine, as we both have very weird / sarcastic sense of humors. And not to mention that putting out such threADs can bring some laughter and/or smiles to some faces as sometimes we can be way too serious between some fucktards and hooktards.

So, when it comes down to "COKE" or "PEPSI"....why can you NOT just pick one? Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Well if I'm going to just drink a soda I would choose Pepsi throwback with the real sugar.

If I'm having an adult beverage than it will have Coke in it.

I guess I still didn't pick just one....oh well.

I guess I still didn't pick just one....oh well. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Cheese burgers
CHEVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You know it girl!

Diet Mountain Dew is my addiction........

Originally Posted by bon69
I was always told the Mountain Dew will shrink your pecker.

Good pick DR and Boardman. And the little kitten WILL agree on this one. Originally Posted by umpire1974
Yep....I agree. Coke all the way. Whether its Cherry Coke, or Coke Zero
But Coke and Crown is even better! Yummy

Well if I'm going to just drink a soda I would choose Pepsi throwback with the real sugar.

I guess I still didn't pick just one....oh well. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
It's ok....I will let it pass this time. At least you are not totally against Coke like some people on this board. And I won't let the cat loose by saying the persons name.....Umpire.
In my judgement as an umpire Ms Kitty that is unsportsmanlike conduct and you are warned. One more infraction and I will eject you.
now although I do not really like DR Pepper..it is smooth & creamy with vanilla vodka or spiced rum like Krakken!!