Davidfree banned again

Who is Davidfree? Originally Posted by Shep3.0

An almost mediocre photographer?
mojojo, yes. i agree. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
How can you read Mojojo's post?

The other thread was posted because people were butthurt by a point banning and had nothing better to do than to trash a mod who made an error in judgement by posting publicly his reason. When it comes to errors in judgement, all moderators and administrators do at one time or another. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
That never happens with the dead modtards.
How can you read Mojojo's post? Originally Posted by pyramider

ooops!
mojojo, yes. i agree. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Is Alyssa a new motard?
How can you read Mojojo's post?

Originally Posted by pyramider

its a bird, its a plane... noooo its just a pink unicorn.
Is Alyssa a new motard? Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
heck no. for crying out loud, i dont even know how to combine two quotes to one post.
its a bird, its a plane... noooo its just a pink unicorn. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I'm starting to learn that humor, sarcasm, and facetiousness get lost in translation on this site.
I hurt myself laughing at this thread. Ugh who cares who does what here damn. Im sitting here horny and yall talk about someone that isnt here to defend himself ugh. Ok going back to check ny messaged carry on. And Von you kill me roflmao.
DF is still about ... he is hopefully keeping his current handle a secret. SP, posting taint photos can help direct your current horniess to something productive than discussing DFlaccid.
Who is Davidfree? Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Never heard of her. She do greek?
Man, yall be picking on him. All he is trying to show off a little
Man, yall be picking on him. All he is trying to show off a little Originally Posted by DWilliams
"A little"
You have no idea how funny that actually is rofl.
My sides have left my body and are in orbit at the multiple entendres that apply with that haha