So who is SassySue?

is he? prove it.

if stupidity was a punishable offense then you should pummel yourself about the head and shoulders with your bare hooves, piggy. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
assup piggy mamboolah prefers to be pummeled " oil field style " like EKIM !! About the head and shoulders AND in his well fudge-packed ass !
SassySue and HoustonMilfDebbie are posting the exact same garbage: exhibit A and exhibit B Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Yes but.....She's just as oblivious to reality as Zanny.
I say it is eva

both are stupid
both post out of date articles with no relationship to the subject
I say it is eva

both are stupid
both post out of date articles with no relationship to the subject Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Did you try to be relevant Okiebilly? As you can post nothing but your dick on occasion.
Yes but.....She's just as oblivious to reality as Zanny. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Dali, your avatar reminds me of when a 60yo Cus D'amato popped Ali in the lip during a similar "play fight." Cus later trained Tyson.

Happens about 2:00 into the clip

Dali, your avatar reminds me of when a 60yo Cus D'amato popped Ali in the lip during a similar "play fight." Cus later trained Tyson.

Happens about 2:00 into the clip

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Nice find!
Another stunning remark from the forum idiot, Okiebilly.

Your wife is your sister . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
um.. hillbillys are white
looked up houstonmilfdebbie.

have to say she is one attractive woman. too bad she didn't visit new orleans.
Her writing voice is more masculine and less lispy than WTF's. Just as stupid though.
I remember back when we were the sandbox, eva saying to his buddy CJ7, "I can't believe I got away with it so long"... never figured out what he meant...

I say all of the above, except JL, he's a saint and way above this shit...
  • Tiny
  • 07-03-2016, 08:38 PM
Could he be some kind of staffer for the Democrat party or for a Democrat politician? I think every single one of his posts is in the political forum. He appears to have no interest whatsoever in the hobby.

He has more posts on this site during the 45 days since he joined than I have during the last 6 years.
Could he be some kind of staffer for the Democrat party or for a Democrat politician? I think every single one of his posts is in the political forum. He appears to have no interest whatsoever in the hobby.

He has more posts on this site during the 45 days since he joined than I have during the last 6 years. Originally Posted by Tiny

"He" being the key word...

I remember back when we were the sandbox, eva saying to his buddy CJ7, "I can't believe I got away with it so long"... never figured out what he meant...
Got a link, or just another whiff?

I say all of the above, except JL, he's a saint and way above this shit... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Must be sucking JL'S dick now whiffy? You are the biggest waste of bandwidth here.
So who is SassySue? Originally Posted by Revenant
HoustonMilfDebbie Originally Posted by DSK
Bingo! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
SassySue and HoustonMilfDebbie are posting the exact same garbage: exhibit A and exhibit B Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Geez, isn't it obvious?

We already established this fact when she first started posting under her new handle.

SassySue=HoustonMilfDebbie Originally Posted by lustylad
Is Debbie still vending her vagina?
Is Debbie still vending her vagina? Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Pics?