so ... i have a feels question (feels=feeling)

your human aren't you, your going to have feelings for some folks. Originally Posted by peevee0931
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This!

Sex, regardless of the method of meeting, is an intimate act, especially GFE type encounters. It is hard to NOT feel like the other person is "nice" and "likes me".
"Feelings" is typically not a word a lot of men like to hear.
When a woman says they "feel something" usually it means they have needs.
Which basic men instincts would be to run like hell or be your knight and shining armor.

Even though we are compensated for our time, we are still women. Most of us are nurturers. We like to take care of our men in any way we can. IMO, we would not be successful or have longevity in the business if we did not allow ourselves to feel.
I do not have a love life, nor do I want one, but that does not mean that I don't want the sentiment and value of what comes with one every now and then. In order to really be passionate and gain Realness in a meeting I open myself up for that period of time. I allow myself to feel for the other person and enjoy the moment for what it is. I find something special about everyone. We are all human and unique in our own ways. I have learned to appreciate everyone as an individual and genuinely care for their well being. Although there is always that line you must have. Enjoy the moment, but do not get carried away. Friendships will come with time, especially after many visits throughout your years as a professional.

I have been doing this a long time and have met many great men along the way. If I fell for every great man I met I would be one bitter woman. .haha !

Relationships will come and go in this business... just know that it is a completely different friendship/relationship we have with them than a friendship they have with people in their RL. Unless he invites you out for a night on the town with his friends and you agree to go OTC.. then that is not a "friendship." Unless you are given it up for free to him then it is not a " relationship."
We are convenience. Which means no matter if just for conversation, relaxation, a convenient date with a for sure happy nightcap.. We are here for there convenience. There is a difference between being Friends and being Friendly with each other.
No matter how many times we watch pretty woman.. the chances of that actually happening is slim to none. Doesn't mean we can't enjoy the moment for what it is.. but even all good things may come to an end. All you can do is wish them the best and be satisfied that you had an impact on that mans life.. even if it was for the moment!
Best Wishes WP Originally Posted by melannie_star
TinMan gave you a compliment, but I couldn't believe not one person hit the 'Like' button on this well written script, Melanie. Wow... Thank you. Well said indeed...

It's got one now
cj, i know a little about you from seeing you several times in your denton apt last summer and flailing around like a drunken june bug on your damn air mattres or water bed. you sang to me.
i know you have a big old warrior 's heart in your little warrior's body.
little red, take what melanie said to heart.
i cant add a thing except that you, me, all of us here have taken a step
in this part of our life. we treat sexual intimacy as a business, yet we remain human. with a human heart, and all that our heart brings to the business.
you be careful with your heart baby girl, this wont be last time you develop feelings.
and i too would be flattered and like to know if one of my ladies had feelings for me.
Thank both of you men very much.. I really meant it and appreciate what you guys do for us ladies in terms of being treated like a woman with respect. I still feel butterflies with every encounter of meeting someone new, which adds to the excitement. There is a healthy way of feeling intimate without crossing boundaries, and when you have found what works for you.. every time will feel like the first.