Why do new providers ... quit so early ?

for one, every 'Me First' types hound the shit out of her so can beat their chest and say
"Look at me, I fuked her first"
second: probably some freak asked her to shit on him while she sings 'Row, Row Row your Boat'
third: probably finds a Sugar Daddy he sw$$ps her off her f$$t.
fourth: who fuking knows...
fifth: she realizes 90% of the Johns look NOTHING like Richard Gere....
  • drax1
  • 09-03-2014, 07:30 AM
After they meet the Coney Island Freak Show they realize they just can't do this.
I have been observing that some of the new providers will appear in our Welcome Wagon and 1 week later and sometimes sooner ... they are either gone (account disabled) or hobbyists are unable to reach them, or I hear hobbyists complaining that they won't answer their emails anymore (missing in action), or they just simply have bad TCB skills and don't care anymore, or NCNS the hobbyist for no reason.

I don't understand why a beautiful new provider who has the potential to earn possibly six figures per year within the hobby and become a hobby celebrity and favorite of many ... will suddenly decide to either quit, ignore the hobbyists, or just go missing in action, NCNS the hobbyist, and burn her own hobby bridges down ? Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Because some clown asks them if it's OK if he wears a Spiderman costume during their session.
99% of them are bat shit crazy, that's why!
You're all wrong. They quit because they've finished their pre-med studies.
Some of 'em pop up on here as part of a sorority initiation.
You're all wrong. They quit because they've finished their pre-med studies. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
LOL Thank God you dropped out... and became a motivational hooker... who lives in a 4 Star down by the river!!!
Ha!

You're all wrong. They quit because they've finished their pre-med studies. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
I thought that was supposed to be law school? Or maybe I'm getting it confused with strippers...
I thinck they quit because too many fucktards take a dump at their incalls.
I had one tell me (saw her on her last day) that it was purely
Physical. She got way too sensitive down there from the constant
Thrashing she experienced from the Daty & giant snake probing
I had one tell me (saw her on her last day) that it was purely
Physical. She got way too sensitive down there from the constant
Thrashing she experienced from the Daty & giant snake probing Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Okay, that one was on me. My bad.
I thinck they quit because too many fucktards take a dump at their incalls. Originally Posted by pyramider
& causes the toliet to overflow....Priceless
& causes the toliet to overflow....Priceless Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No way! Hmm, to perform a search or not to perform a search, that is the question. I think I'll wait a while.
Some of 'em pop up on here as part of a sorority initiation. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Now, that's something new I haven't heard of before, lol = )