Do you have a Hobby "Trigger"? Besides your "Ahem"?

after every third day without sex I begin to play on eccie. Sometimes I browse for months before pulling the trigger but a hot recent review get me the most times to set up an apointment.
Well for me whenever I have any free time since I travel for business...
Kelly I think watching XO Sadie go down on that first time was enough to trip my trigger. That and when you asked if I was going to be a "rcok star" and go for round two that night. I love it when you talk dirty.

Big Bob
The tip of her tongue outlining my ear while her hot breath describes what she wants to do with me.
Stress at work can trigger me to schedule an appointment. It has been a good way to release my stress in the past. I guess I'll have to find something else during my hiatus.

Also, a hot pictorial set, great reviews, etc can all do the trick too.
A lot of times its simply browsing the reviews here on the board. If you get enough guys singing the praises of someone, if her offered activities are what you both like and the donation is in your ballpark, then things start to percolate.

Then the first contact is made. Nothing like brief answers from her to end things in a hurry for me. But if it seems like there's as much going on between her ears as her legs, if she's both sexy and funny in the same sentence, then the deal's just about done and the anticipation level kicks into overdrive.
certain smells make me want to instantaneously eat pussy...and when I see soccer moms wearing the spandex workout pants (especially if they have a fat pussy) that are apparently in style now.
Hike up the skirt, pull down the top, and I can get to everything I need...
Attached Images File Type: jpg bklola5.jpg (101.1 KB, 52 views)
It may not be the trigger you were asking for, but in the last couple of weeks I have read some posts here by the ladies that made me wish to see them.

And they weren't sexy posts, but funny ones. I guess I just needed a good laugh when I read them.

Now I did not do anything about it (yet) because I am in Houston and all three ladies are in Dallas. But it put two new women on my list of possibles who weren't there before. (The third lady has been on that list for quite a while now, I just don't get to DFW often enough to work my way down the list these days).
  • eewok
  • 03-07-2010, 06:31 PM
SI swimsuit ads seem to do it for me
Hike up the skirt, pull down the top, and I can get to everything I need... Originally Posted by DFK Hunter

DFK...Yep, you said it! I don't know why but sex with the clothes still on drives me crazy!
A day off....