Who has the Right Mom Body?

Where are the mom taint photos?
You are gorgeous
I love all the positive things being said in this thread!!
I am about to be 49 and I am blessed and thankful for the body I have and I enjoy my time with the gentleman, just don't need the negativity!! PROUD MOM BOD!!! Originally Posted by JennaVee
You are gorgeous
  • dals
  • 08-30-2018, 11:38 PM
JennaVees my personal ATF mom bod! And a great skillset to go with it. Just amazingly wonderful!
I love all the positive things being said in this thread!!
I am about to be 49 and I am blessed and thankful for the body I have and I enjoy my time with the gentleman, just don't need the negativity!! PROUD MOM BOD!!! Originally Posted by JennaVee

Hell yes Jenna...your body is a wonderland! Been too long!

And to all of you other ladies with those delicious and delightful mom bods...YUM! There is beauty to be found in every body type, because it's not just what's on the outside that matters. Variety is the spice of life!
I love Kim’s mom-bod!

Mom bod here
Originally Posted by sexykim2008
Mom bod here
Originally Posted by sexykim2008
Damn, I love her curves. Thanks for the pic. 😍
Kim and Kendall make me purrrrr...great thread!

Not a mom, but older and better with age...and coming back to Dallas soon! Like maybe tonight.

Dang B Three! Cutie-patootie!!
Awwww. Thanks. You made my day!
What a good thread. I was never one who chased after or felt the need to be with the hottest or the prettiest. I like the mom bod. I like to think I am an equal opportunity hobbies. I don’t keep someone off my “ persons of interest “ list based purely on numbers, height, weight and measurements. Nor her race or nationality.
I’ve enjoyed the company of many providers, some on this thread and others on this thread I would like to see. From 100 lbs to 200 lbs, from 4’10” to 5’ 10” and every thing in between. To me, her attitude and passion are more important than her size. All that’s needed is for me to find them attractive in some way and I will give them a try.
100% her attitude and passion are more important than her size.

What A Real Man's Man ..
B3 hearts golforfish
Awww, thank you Clubbarca69, dals and Billy Babitt!!! You guys are awesome and so much fun to be with!! I love this hobby and all the gentleman I meet!!
Attitude attracts me every time. Then taint ...