Question for you Barebackers...

Answer to second question...how are you at any greater risk if you use condoms?
Originally Posted by milfy2002
Wake up sister. Everyone loses at Russian roulette if they play long enough.

I find it hard to believe that you are so fucking bad at math that you can't grasp the risk difference between a girl who bangs one or two guys without condoms and one who is a receptical for every guy in Dallas with $200 who wants to cum in her.

Clearly you don't give a shit about health risk...but your out-in-the-open lifestyle also puts the whole community at increased risk from LE. Just like talk of drugs or kids would unduly attract attention from cops who might otherwise turn their head, an excessively high health risk eccie is destined for extra attention. That puts us all at risk.
  • BLM69
  • 01-02-2016, 01:50 AM
This hobby is a risk, what's worst is the hundreds of providers who BB a "few" atf's/special clients that we don't hear about, how does that multiply in here? Who they BB? Milfy is upfront without any cover ups or bs.

If you don't want to be at risk, don't hobby and all will be good.
Well said !!! BLM
This hobby is a risk, what's worst is the hundreds of providers who BB a "few" atf's/special clients that we don't hear about, how does that multiply in here? Who they BB? Milfy is upfront without any cover ups or bs.

If you don't want to be at risk, don't hobby and all will be good. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
EXACTLY!!!

Guys on here act like they know women that use rubbers on here are disease free. You don't know that. Sure the risk goes up going bareback but if YOU are using a rubber, why the worry? You don't know how many of these providers have barebacked personally and professionally. The ONLY way to be safe is to not fuck at all. Otherwise, use a rubber and relax.
  • snarl
  • 01-04-2016, 11:50 AM
Condoms don't prevent herpes, either.

Having sex is risky. Don't want to catch anything? Then you and your partner both must remain monogamous. I mean, you can preach about how riding bareback puts the community at risk, and blah blah blah, but statistically, a provider being open about wanting a creampie finish is no more "dangerous" to the community than the hundreds of providers who bareback in secret.

Why?

Simple. You go to your ATF and she lets you slip it to her without covering up first. You're inclined to believe that you're SPECIAL somehow. That you're the only one she lets ride bare. Bullshit, man. She's been letting people ride bareback since she's been providing. Sure, she does a visual check FIRST before letting the client go in uncovered, and NEVER lets a first time client in without a hat. Of course, not all STIs present with urethral pus or open sores, and old friends are probably seeing OTHER providers. The law of averages works out that she's GOING to catch something. Which means to YOU are going to catch something.

Contrast this to the provider who openly advertises that she loves using her cooter as a catcher's mitt for your swimmers. With her, you don't think you're special. In fact, you're more likely to avoid her because you don't want to catch a nasty bug if the rubber breaks. Or if you DO see her, you're going to make EXTRA sure that you wrap up your package before delivering it to her front porch.

Get off your fucking high horse man. We're all sinners here. Pointing at the people who enjoy a more natural experience and decrying them as the source of this community's ills is disingenuous at best, and spiteful at worst. Continue to cover up when seeing providers because it IS safer, and try to convince yourself that the odd blisters on Captain Winky are from rubbing one out too often.
Wake up sister. Everyone loses at Russian roulette if they play long enough.

I find it hard to believe that you are so fucking bad at math that you can't grasp the risk difference between a girl who bangs one or two guys without condoms and one who is a receptical for every guy in Dallas with $200 who wants to cum in her.

Clearly you don't give a shit about health risk...but your out-in-the-open lifestyle also puts the whole community at increased risk from LE. Just like talk of drugs or kids would unduly attract attention from cops who might otherwise turn their head, an excessively high health risk eccie is destined for extra attention. That puts us all at risk. Originally Posted by kingforaday

So my first reaction to this is blah, blah, freaking blah....

Let me translate that for you.

The cops don't give a fuck if hookers and johns use protection.

Secondly, I did the math. I get tested quarterly, so if I happen to catch anything I only have to notify a handful of friends instead of approximately 200 from the whole year.

Yes I care about my health, why do you assume I don't? Shall I start making assumptions that you don't care about your marriage or saving for your retirement because YOU are here doing what YOU do?

STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE. I'll shoot my own targets and drive my own car...thank you very much.

Assumption is a motherfucker.

Let me translate that for you.

The cops don't give a fuck if hookers and johns use protection.
Originally Posted by milfy2002
Awesome! I thought the same thing. It kind of reminds me of a thread that I saw a while back about providers bitching that the low cost girls and specials on here would bring the cops. They actually believed cops give a flying fuck how much you are paying. Like the cops are saying "We're gonna let you go. You paid $300 instead of $50". LOL!

Also, the "forbidden topic" nonsense on here. We can talk about banging hookers, which is , of course, an illegal act, but don't mention taking "forbidden topic". Uh...OK.

Cops are already aware of this site I'm quite sure. They also know about Backpage. Posting about a creampie isn't going to change one thing about anything.
Question: WHY is this such a big freaking deal? You're buying pussy. Undoubtedly, somebody is raw-dogging sometimes...Cause...it's...pus sy.

Every woman on the planet wants someone's raw-ass dick. It's probably not yours, but that's ok. If you're that fuckin scared, just quit hobbying. Damn! I promise it's not that fuckin serious.

You've ALL the tools you need to keep yourself relatively safe; so what's the deal? That lady (ladies) openly barebacks? Move on.

FUCK! Done of y'all act simple as fuck. You pay for an hour or two if these lady's time. After that, it's over.
1. It feels awesome. Anyone who says different is loco!
2. Where a condom and relax ! To each their own.