Pussy board... Whole new meaning!!!

You have to go head to head with her first before you can win. If that was your first move then I'd say you lost that bet.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Just a heads up.... I always win when my mouth gets to talking to mens heads!!! sorry too silly to resist!!

I think I like where this threAD is going!!
You tards leave sweet Abigail alone.....she is the greatest hooktard who ever lived and her pussy is adorned with a golden helo.

Now, it is a threAD.......I am the Fucking prophet (or..."asshole" for short).......ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Correction sir, it's platinum not golden.
My next ad is going to be fucking AWESOME!!! Going to include offers of Sandwiches, polls about what meats you like... polls about polls... Maybe Even A Little Crazy A$$ TyPINg... Pleanty of questions of where my incall should be located...or if I should offer Outcalls... dang!!!!! Sorry.. not Ad... threAD... In fact... I have so much to go on here, I might be able to start five different threADs just this morning alone!!!! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Hot damn, those "H0t@$$****<3 <3 1oo%R34L $$" ads get me so rock hard! Nothing I enjoy more than a provider who knows how to get my attention.
Do 7yr olds get to comment on this shit, Abigail?
Do 7yr olds get to comment on this shit, Abigail? Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Yes!! Even young pups like you can play!!
In that case, you wrote a threAD disguised as a non threAD which is a threAD. After all. You knew someone would call it a threAD. So you wrote it in such a manner that no matter what happen it was bound to be a threAD. It's a beautiful mindfuck. Which sarunga fell for in one move. And no matter how DH replied it was already full of win. Hell he didn't NEED to reply. The seeds of threAD were planted so long ago. So here's my contribution to the threAD. Abigail, can i suck your left nipple, and just the nipple? Nothing else. i think it winked at me.
  • Rezo
  • 12-14-2011, 12:34 PM
a beautiful mindfuck indeed. what i'm trying to figure out is if a is donation already owed somewhere?
Pretty good!!!!!

And we can certainly let you attempt that sucking thing, but my guess is, you will not stop at just one....
Watch out for that GOAT.....he is just trying to get to your golden helo........some fucktards will say anything......ijs.
Its fucking platinum damnit.... lol
Its fucking platinum damnit.... lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
He is refusing the obvious.
He needs to experience the Platinum!!!
DH, you win...
In that case, you wrote a threAD disguised as a non threAD which is a threAD. After all. You knew someone would call it a threAD. So you wrote it in such a manner that no matter what happen it was bound to be a threAD. It's a beautiful mindfuck. Which sarunga fell for in one move. And no matter how DH replied it was already full of win. Hell he didn't NEED to reply. The seeds of threAD were planted so long ago. So here's my contribution to the threAD. Abigail, can i suck your left nipple, and just the nipple? Nothing else. i think it winked at me. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Damn...I fell for it.

Pretty good!!!!!

And we can certainly let you attempt that sucking thing, but my guess is, you will not stop at just one.... Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Your guess is correct....he's not going to stop at that. He's also going to ask for a CHJ.