doubles -- cheaper or discount

Dang thn, is your "private club" doing so bad you have to jump on Tera's sweet azz. If you don't like girls than don't do double sessions. Jeez smh
Dang thn, is your "private club" doing so bad you have to jump on Tera's sweet azz. If you don't like girls than don't do double sessions. Jeez smh Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Dang it Tsmokies,

Ayeee...

Why fuel it??

Dude we gotta stop picking on the nurse about the OPM forum.... ijs

Butt muffin it was kinda thread related. Some people don't like anybody. Butt always have a lot to say/post
Paying for one is bad enough.
Ya sorry sorry my bad...

If you don't like girls than don't do double sessions. Jeez smh Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I've only had one doubles session in the hobby and one if the ladies was THN and she's does MORE than ok with them.
That was hot to have a two on one session. It was my first. I remember being too nervous to pop my bi-cherry. Finally did it a few weeks ago and it was awesome!!! I can officially say that all those times of fantasizing how I would eat pussy some day finally came to fruition. Oh happy day!!!
I love cock, and fucking, I should just offer to suck and fuck for free...

Hell, any profession that the person likes/loves doing should be free. Their happiness should be all the reward or payment they get. How dare they expect to be compensated for their time or skill. Pssh. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Lol I laugh everytime I see your posts @st8

I agree with the l8vely eva

Wow @Tara you have amazing friends! I would never fuck anyone without gaining something out of it, even in my civi life Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
Thanks Lily.

SO...is this thread about A) Liking girls B) The gent only watching or C) 2 providing ladies putting in both their time, efforts, and interacting with everyone as a provider??

What's next : "If you ladies reaaally, really enjoy what you do, than why are you charging us?"
Same thing in my eyes.

Of course there'll then follow a response where a provider says she charges nothing, because she's having fun and likes it lol. And then shockingly to us all, slews of Supersonic reviews pop up like weeds where in all of them, she does a somersault on a dick - we all know how it goes on here...

...go get em' , Tiger!
Dang thn, is your "private club" doing so bad you have to jump on Tera's sweet azz. If you don't like girls than don't do double sessions. Jeez smh Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Awww thanks love
I love cock, and fucking, I should just offer to suck and fuck for free...

Hell, any profession that the person likes/loves doing should be free. Their happiness should be all the reward or payment they get. How dare they expect to be compensated for their time or skill. Pssh. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Oh +1
When having a girlie join in my playtime, I've never requested more than my normal gift. To me it doesn't make a lot of sense to upcharge for a bunch of different things when I enjoy them usually as much as my the friend who is coming to visit. In fact, my ATF and I offer a little discount on a 2 girl show. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
now that's what i'm talking about!!!
you and kendall are up next on my THREESOMES list!!!

wellendowed posted he has been in quite a few doubles sessions last year. for me, 2011 was MY year filled w/ threesomes - 14 (prefer that term over doubles cos it's three people having a sexually deliteful time as opposed to 1-on-1 w/ little or no female-female interaction going on).

w/ a few exceptions, those threesomes (and a few foursomes) were extremely deliteful! i'm pretty sure everyone had a great time and miltiple orgasms to boot. for the most part, what contributed to the great time was that i had either seen both of them individually or had seen one of them and she knew the orther women well enough to recommend her to me. the worst 3somes were when i hadnt seen either of them before or there was some powertripping going on between them :^(

in 2012 i experienced one threesome and it was orally deliteful. in 2013, i experienced two and they were orally and coitally deliteful. this year, i've experienced two, both orally and coitally deliteful. i almost had another threesome this year but i committed a major faux pas by crossing one of the woman's "i dont do that" line - FIV. she freaked and walked out. i failed to ask and neither of them told me about that line. i learned a big lesson that day.

in all my 3+somes, i've always asked what their fee is for the time i wanted to consult w/
them and either paid it or said "thx" and moved on. in all cases, each women's fee was her hourly fee or less. and most times, their fees have been the same, sometimes one charged more.

if a guy wants to have a great time in a 3- or 4- or multiple-some, it's possible. but to up the probability of a great time, he has to do his due diligence or it'll be a crap shoot.

finally, i suggest guys quit attempting to figure our provider's fee logic. i've said it before and i'll say it again...
providers charge what they want and do what they want.
clients pay what they want and ask for what they want.
if you cant afford what one, two, or more providers are asking, then say thx and just move on.
[QUOTE=~Ze~;1055216170]I love cock, and fucking, I should just offer to suck and fuck for free... /QUOTE]

free or not, ~Ze~, i WILL be contacting you soon! tho i might ask for a discount :^)
question " when most providers do doubles they are with their "girl friend" to whom they enjoy .. so why does donations go up ( there are getting paid to spend time with a friend .. why not reduce the "double hour" to allow good time for all three and maybe even promote business ?
Because she can...
Two taints are better than one?
I have done various doubles- I agree with you- if the ladies are "girlfriends" or business partners - why would I pay more than their individual rates? Let's say Girl A is 250hr and Girl B is 250 hr too respectively- there's no way I would pay anything greater than 500 hr- most ladies who do doubles on a regular basis usually not always discount their double rates- take a look at Ginger and Alexis:http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1037761 and LaylaStorm and Sasha Sin :
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...076&highlight=
I think those ladies and other couples get it- during doubles each lady is going to be doing significantly less work in the hour time than if they were booked alone. About 4 years ago- I won't mention the ladies names- but I did a double and it was pretty bad- while I screwed one the other one just sat on the bed and watched and the other did the same when it was her turn(*yawn*) I would have got more bang out of the buck had I booked each one individually.
However, if you book two girls that don't know each other or are not business partners than I could see you paying each one's flat rate if they are both providers. If you book a double and the other girl is your girlfriend/wife than it wouldn't be unreasonable for the provider to ask for double the rate.
However, end of the day when girls advertise doubles they have the right to charge what they like and we as hobbyist can accept or refuse. However, my personal opinion is if they are real life girlfriends or business partners- doubles should be somewhat of a discounted rate or their individual rate- but not more than their hourly rate.- heck the guy can only be screwing one of you at a time- this is one of the primary reasons when I book doubles- I make sure ladies have toys and are really into each other- if not I am better off booking each one at an hour each for a total of 2 hours versus paying the same rate and getting half service from one and half service from the other for 1 hour. The key to doubles is booking girls who really like each other and are not using it as a gimmick. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

nicely said sir.