Another Asswipe thread! It's spreading!

I agree with the idea to get the insult show out of this forum. But that's not what is ever been about.

Of course, IBJunior wouldn't. neither would IBIDiot. OR IBHomo.

Posters like SLOBBRIN and WWE and Gey Rey would have nowhere to go.

Of course, the lynch mob now being formed by Junior is laughable and won't imho wind up good for him and his fellow pitchfork brandishing, RTM button pounding idiots.

I hope the hateful Lardass got 6 months. He'll be back in time for his big bet to kick in.

The rest of his little rat pack will now attempt to double down on stupid. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
blah blah blah
Hell hath no fury like a pissburg Butt Buddy scorned!

Guess you're not taking the bet, Junior, ya fucking crybaby.

WAAAAHHHHHH! WAAAAAHHHHH! WAAAAHHHHH!

WAAAAHHHHHH! WAAAAAHHHHH! WAAAAHHHHH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i've never used the RTM button on anyone here, ever, not even you assup. want me to start? ahahaha

how many times have you reported a post of mine only to get told "No Dice Mr. Hand, Aloha!" by the staff?

WAAAAHHHHHH! WAAAAAHHHHH! WAAAAHHHHH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCo4xJynCZ8#t
Junior is pissing and moaning like he told Baboono to take his shit into dangerous waters.

He must like to throw his compadres under the bus.

If he was a man, he'd sit out with his Butt Buddy.

#BanRollon
I agree with the idea to get the insult show out of this forum. But that's not what is ever been about.

Of course, IBJunior wouldn't. neither would IBIDiot. OR IBHomo.

Posters like SLOBBRIN and WWE and Gey Rey would have nowhere to go.

Of course, the lynch mob now being formed by Junior is laughable and won't imho wind up good for him and his fellow pitchfork brandishing, RTM button pounding idiots.

I hope the hateful Lardass got 6 months. He'll be back in time for his big bet to kick in.

The rest of his little rat pack will now attempt to double down on stupid. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You wouldn't last a week in a substantive forum, AssupImbecile. You have no substantive thoughts. You are 100% asshole. We are not trying to run you off because you're "educated", we want you off because you are a vile, annoying jerk. You are the main reason substantive debate is impossible, because no matter who tries, you and your Amigay LittleAssupEva always chime in with nonsensical name calling or some gross, irrelevant picture. You want this to be a substantive thread? Then leave. And take your butt buddy Eva with you.
So it looks like Bambino has been banned for posting about Asswipe the Pig in the Comedy forum. Originally Posted by lustylad
Incorrect assumption
You wouldn't last a week in a substantive forum, AssupImbecile. You have no substantive thoughts. You are 100% asshole. We are not trying to run you off because you're "educated", we want you off because you are a vile, annoying jerk. You are the main reason substantive debate is impossible, because no matter who tries, you and your Amigay LittleAssupEva always chime in with nonsensical name calling or some gross, irrelevant picture. You want this to be a substantive thread? Then leave. And take your butt buddy Eva with you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That is one of the most hypocritical posts I've ever seen in this "substantive forum."

I remember first coming in here and immediately being renamed "assup." Do you remember who did that, Whiny? The same guy who renames everybody.

I also remember being pelted with rhetorical questions and non-sequiturs to the point where it was either play along or leave. Do you remember who did that? Answer my question, Whiny.

I also remember a month-long meltdown by a poster whose post count was being overtaken by another member, new to the forum. Substantive behavior? I don't know, Whiny. What do you think?

Maybe it's a plot. I think maybe it's time for you to leave. Then posters like SLOBBRIN, Gey Rey, WWE and Baboono and others can get back to the kind of intellectual political discourse for which this forum is intended.

SNICK!
You wouldn't last a week in a substantive forum, AssupImbecile. You have no substantive thoughts. You are 100% asshole. We are not trying to run you off because you're "educated", we want you off because you are a vile, annoying jerk. You are the main reason substantive debate is impossible, because no matter who tries, you and your Amigay LittleAssupEva always chime in with nonsensical name calling or some gross, irrelevant picture. You want this to be a substantive thread? Then leave. And take your butt buddy Eva with you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No one authors more insults and stupid posts than you Tonto.

Crickets, Whiny!
  • DSK
  • 05-09-2016, 08:20 AM
If I tried, I do not believe I could have put it any better.

Thank you COG.
You are the main reason substantive debate is impossible, because no matter who tries, you and your Amigay LittleAssupEva always chime in with nonsensical name calling or some gross, irrelevant picture. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That is 100% accurate.
I'm going to find out what the "political" forum will be like if I put the other member of the Laurel and Hardy gang on ignore.

DONE!
  • DSK
  • 05-09-2016, 11:05 AM
I'm going to find out what the "political" forum will be like if I put the other member of the Laurel and Hardy gang on ignore.

DONE! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
fuckem..the bastards
Incorrect assumption Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Ok then I guess Bambino pointed out. I know you don't normally share details of disciplinary infractions, but in this case you have 16 forum participants who believe assup wasn't reprimanded sufficiently for a similar violation of the rules. Can you at least assure these 16 fine, upstanding eccie members (cough, cough) that no double standard was applied?

Thanks!