I honestly cant have sex unless its BBFS

let me posit a guess.. because people call you Catherine? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

And some just call it skanky

TTH, please remember that VI was being "forced" to do all the things she did by the pimp ... according to legal eagle Sean Ryder. Its possible that some VI posts were by the pimp. But all of Stevie's are hers. Originally Posted by pyramider
Bears me. Like I said, I didn't really follow it that closely. But if there were multiple authors, that makes it much harder. And in the end, it's inconsequential anyway.
The last few girls I dated, we never used condoms once, we started immediately with bareback. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
That's awesome. If eccie awarded trophies, you should get one.
I have never used a condom with anyone I have dated for a prolonged period...Big deal, it's called The Real Girlfriend Experience.

To the OP, you're a douchebag fraud on this site and will always be one, this threAD only proves it the more...All that bullshit in the past of meetups with numerous female troublemakers on here, but, I guess 'you girls' just talked about licking pussies and stuff?

Crawl back under your delusional rock Stephanie, we're tired of your bullshit.
The last few girls I dated, we never used condoms once, we started immediately with bareback. I am spoiled now to where I cant have sex unless its bareback. It feels sooooo much better to cum inside of a girl's pussy than inside of a condom.

Funny thing is the last 3 girls I was with over the last 2 years wanted no condoms right off the bat, and it was a very fast decision on their parts.

First girl the told me she was on the pill and hated condoms, we agreed before sex we were never gonna use condoms and I have been spoiled since her.

The next girl I dated said she had an IUD or whatever it is called, and she said sex felt so much better without condoms so I never even asked if I had to use one. When we got naked I went straight for it without a condom and she never stopped me.

Third and current girl, first time we got naked and after some oral on each other I asked her if she was on the pill. She said she had her tubes tied but she had condoms with her if I wanted. I said I hated condoms and she said she did too. I put it inside her and she never stopped me like the others.

So cuz of these girls I am to the point where if its not bareback I am not even interested. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Lmao omg this is funny let's see if it works on these providers steveotx lol
I love it
TTH, please remember that VI was being "forced" to do all the things she did by the pimp ... according to legal eagle Sean Ryder. Its possible that some VI posts were by the pimp. But all of Stevie's are hers. Originally Posted by pyramider
!VI! is 110% innocent of anything she may have allegedly said or done over the past 5 years.

"I honestly can't have sex unless it's BBFS."

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I know the ladies here have never heard that before. SMHL

This is pretty funny stuff. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
It works with real life girls

sure you did.. Sexy Platinum.. don't you remember? that didn't end well. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Sexy who?

I have never used a condom with anyone I have dated for a prolonged period...Big deal, it's called The Real Girlfriend Experience.

To the OP, you're a douchebag fraud on this site and will always be one, this threAD only proves it the more...All that bullshit in the past of meetups with numerous female troublemakers on here, but, I guess 'you girls' just talked about licking pussies and stuff?

Crawl back under your delusional rock Stephanie, we're tired of your bullshit. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Hey Little Orphan Manny, I seriously doubt you ever had a "date" in your entire life that you weren't paying an hourly rate for.
Ahhh shit, here we go again!
!VI! is 110% innocent of anything she may have allegedly said or done over the past 5 years...... Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Riiiight. I smelled that bullshit all the way from Houston.
Wasn't Steve the bisexual midget who was filming from the closet?
Wasn't Steve the bisexual midget who was filming from the closet? Originally Posted by Permission Granted
No, I believe Steve was just the gay midget and preparing to transition to becoming a female. I don't believe the midget was bi. This shit is really hard to keep up with. All I know is that we have a nerd as the black pimp, Vi as the hooker who doesn't know how to fuck and a midget who is not good at filming her lame sessions. Because the nerd pimp is locked up, Steve is either Vi or the midget. Or maybe Sean is Vi or Vi is Sean, Or Sean is Steve and Vi, this shit is really confusing.
I am leaving ECCIE - I read this entire thread and now I'm so ashamed and humiliated for my weakness. If you need me I can be reached at one of the RFAA Support group meetings.
I am leaving ECCIE - I read this entire thread and now I'm so ashamed and humiliated for my weakness. If you need me I can be reached at one of the RFAA Support group meetings. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Don't feel ashamed. I was driving North on I-35 on Sunday. I didn't know why the fuck there was a traffic jam on a Sunday. Then I realized there was a car that was literally upside down on the side of the road. I've never seen that in person before. I turned into the drivers I hate and slowly drove by myself to stare at it. I marveled at the fact that the car looked like it was in decent condition, but the fucking car was upside down. Fortunately, it looked like the people inside were okay. I still stared though, and I never do that. It will probably be the last time I'll ever see that again so I just wanted to take in the moment.
I can understand saying bbfs if its with a hooker, but with a real date? You should say raw dog, sounds more classy.
OP is either a woman or a very, very, very stupid man.
I just hope Steve/stevette has clean hair. I can't get over the review that mentioned dirty hair and the guys were asking for more detailed info. Wtf...if she go bare you can deal with the dirty hair. Ugh