The "ECCIE VIP" Con

So, (basically) all of the "Top Reviews" on the left hand side of the main page. Originally Posted by SundarP
nope.

the individual that WEC is referring to isn't even listed there..
And/or basically all the guys that troll the welcome wagon And/or basically all the guys that are on a mission to be the first to review the young inexperienced new ladies on here...for the ladies benefit of course.

So (for Chung . I will stay with the established ladies that don't need the benefit of that kind of helpful review
Abe needs to explain what exactly is the “Eccie VIP con” that is so appalling he had to start a thread about it.
Ladies, I promise you all, if you give me free bbbjnqns, no matter how bad it is, I will give you a glowing review.

You’re welcome.
This guy has been doing this for years.

For the record, and for those who believe in conspiracies and those who hate others on here. This person is NOT WEC, honest_abe, BLM, redcat, TxBoi, TSmokies, Chung Tran or any of the other frequent posters in this this thread.

He contacts a gal through Text, never pm and over the years has said he is NYr, gman44 and other Dallas mods.

His old MO was to contact a lady and tell her he was "mod" and just approved her latest review and that he could help her by writing her a review if she saw him for a discount, or in other cases for free.

He would show up, see the gal then leave without paying and tell her he would write a bad review. A few years back a gal caught on, tied him up with the bed sheets, took his ID and took photos of him. She sent them to me and I shared with Admin. The look on his face was priceless.

One of the local Studios contacted me because he was going a few ties a week seeing gals for free stating he was NYr and had many sessions before she contacted me. When I asked her to describe him, it was not NYr but this fucktard pretending to be. He's got a big set of brown balls.

His new MO is to tell a lady that he is gman44 and that he can get her into this "ECCIE VIP" section. There is not ECCIE VIP. I have had many ladies contact me asking about this. It is the same guy. Once lady contacted me saying this fucktard was texting her saying he was Gman44 at the same time I was texting Gman about this same guy.

One of the other Dallas Mods has his picture, name, and everything about him. I've seen the pictures and it's the same Indian(dot not feather)/Middle Eastern looking guy. Like I said, he's got a big brave set of brown balls.

For the ladies, if a Mod contacts you, it will be by pm. If someone texts you saying they are a mod or anyone from eccie, tell them to pm you from the site.

I don't know about some, but me, gman, and other Dallas mods do not ask for free anything. The only free stuff most of us receive is grief.

For the ladies, if you wish to know more about this guy. Contact me.
Oh, that guy. Has anyone ever associated this character with a current or former eccie handle?
I got this message before and I think me saying "lmaoo well go for it" is why I have a no review now hahaha. Originally Posted by kushella
Where they been hiding you...

We might have to schedule an appointment
  • BLM69
  • 08-05-2019, 11:29 AM
I'm wanting to see pics of the guy tied up, who was the bad bitch who tied him up? Bad meaning good
A couple weeks ago, I saw a lady and she cut our session short, because she was seeing a mod and that he would help get her approved and in the vip section. I asked for his handle, I had a feeling it was BS. She said it was "Gman", and at that moment I knew it was BS. Because Gman is an Austin area mod. I told her at our next session, that guy was bogus. She told me if I told her beforehand, she would have set him up. Bummer
A couple weeks ago, I saw a lady and she cut our session short, because she was seeing a mod and that he would help get her approved and in the vip section. I asked for his handle, I had a feeling it was BS. She said it was "Gman", and at that moment I knew it was BS. Because Gman is an Austin area mod. I told her at our next session, that guy was bogus. She told me if I told her beforehand, she would have set him up. Bummer Originally Posted by mrredcat43
It is too bad for her sake that you were not doing your normal bullshit, (although you were asking about another client so that is typical of you), but instead of letting her know that it was provable he was a guy trying to get a free session, you said nothing until after the fact probably focusing on your bullshit conspiracies that are not true but posting as true. Good job!
This guy who's been pretending to be various mods for years in exchange for free service is a real asshole and piece of scum. I'm so glad that one of the providers tied his bitch ass up and took pics of him and his ID. I hope those pics of him and his ID are circulated to every provider in Texas (and elsewhere if needed) so that even if he passes a lady's screening, she can see how he looks like through the eye hole viewer in the door and not let him in. Most likely though, he will start again on his usual "mod scam" so it will be easy to find out who he is & block him.

I will advise the ladies reading this to not become complacent because you know of this guy and can block him. This indian/south asian guy is the "chief asshole" because he's been pulling this mod scam for years but there are definitely other guys out there who pull this same mod scam or similar scams for free service. I've heard of east asian, latino, black, middle eastern, and white guys also pretending to be mods in return for free service. Some of these guys end up receiving free service. There will always be all kinds of guys trying to scam you. Insist on an ECCIE PM first. Confirm his phone number with his references too.

Unfortunately despite all the advice we give again & again, some of the new ladies will continue to be scammed by these slimy crooks. Just like some of the new hobbyists will continue to be scammed by certain slimy providers as well. Just part of the hobby.
WTF is all this VIP stuff about? I had a provider recently mention this as well. I told her VIP didn’t exist and it was all just a bunch of bullshit. Now I see this post. So what’s going on?
WTF is all this VIP stuff about? I had a provider recently mention this as well. I told her VIP didn’t exist and it was all just a bunch of bullshit. Now I see this post. So what’s going on? Originally Posted by defleppard
"VIP" and "ECCIE VIP" are terms used by horny male con artists trying to scam the fine ladies on ECCIE into giving them free sessions.

There has never been nor will there ever be any VIP on ECCIE. There is never a reason for a provider to have to give a free session to anyone, regardless of whom he claims to be.
So, to be clear, an ECCIE “VIP” is a dude who’s handle was used by another dude to try to gain access to a Provider? Happened to me a couple times...where’s my membership card??
one of the ladies i had seen recently asked me what is "ECCIE VIP"?

the person who contacted her led her to believe that it was a secret area for only the "top notch girls" of eccie..

of course, if she agreed to see him, he would grant her membership to this fictitious club of elites..

what is interesting though is that more than one individual has contacted her with the same con..

so apparently it's catching on and not going away..