I am officially RETIRED

Never, Never Never give up!
You can do it, we are all praying for you.
I willl be thinking of you. Prayers and I am sorry. Hugs TP
Good luck in your battle against the big C. Best wishes and our prayers are with you.
Sweetie I am not far if you ever need to talk. You are in my prayers.
i am so sorry to hear this. good luck. i hope u have family that can help you. i am retired and i know quite a few of us are retired but in good health. if we can help call on us. good luck
Sorry to hear that Kaci...
I wish you the best.
I am so sorry about the terms of your retirement,Stay strong I hope everything turns out well

Again am so sorry for the terms

Safire Sweet
Kaci Snow I wish you well and I have no doubt you will pull through this
Sending you lots of prayers & hugs your way.
Kaci, you can beat this! Stay positive, be strong, and when you feel 'down' about things and you need someone to talk to, count me in among the numerous people who will be here for you.

Hugs,
Dannie
Cancer is beatable Kaci, don't ever doubt the power and knowledge of skilled medical professionals, but most of all don't ever doubt the power of our Creator, your loved ones, your friends, or YOURSELF. Let the medical people take care of the physical Kaci, you take care of the spiritual Kaci by focusing solely on the outcome you desire. Stay positive and happy and look ManSlut up if you need a little spiritual boost, a night on the town, opera, movie, concert, etc...

Love Always,

ManSlut
Kaci my ATF, your one bad ass bish and you kick ass, i know this for a fact , I have no doubt you will kick this cancer in the ass hugs and prayers to you babe, I'll make sure jade stays naughty lol.
Good luck to you.
kaci snow ..Your so strong and amazingly beautiful. I wish you the best boo.
Sincerely missING YOU

Teja Rene
Stay strong , the big C is no fun.