Conservative Women vs. Liberal Women

Condoleezza Rice: I could eat that three times a day....
  • LNK
  • 08-22-2013, 06:59 PM
RF, I'm disappointed you've not posted to this thread:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=823452
RF, I'm disappointed you've not posted to this thread:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=823452 Originally Posted by LNK
I too was disappointed--with the hero of the story. If he were really hardcore, he'd have stuck it in the other way.
  • LNK
  • 08-22-2013, 07:17 PM
I too was disappointed--with the hero of the story. If he were really hardcore, he'd have stuck it in the other way. Originally Posted by roaringfork
ROFL

Well played, sir, well played.
Who the hell is Robin Meade? She looks a whole lot like Kimberly Guilfoyle and you guys are telling me that Jolie is not more moderate than liberal.
  • Doove
  • 08-23-2013, 04:25 AM
and you guys are telling me that Jolie is not more moderate than liberal. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
We're telling you that she's no more a conservative than i am.

But then, factual posts aren't necessarily your strong suit.
Who the hell is Robin Meade? She looks a whole lot like Kimberly Guilfoyle and you guys are telling me that Jolie is not more moderate than liberal. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Robin Meade is HLN's former Miss Ohio! And, Ms Meade is prettier than Gretchen Carlson (a former Miss America) first thing in the morning.

And these two are related!

But Gretchen was a beauty queen over 24 years ago. Like everybody else, she just got old.
https://www.google.com/search?q=gret...ijnTlu_zFwM%3A
But Gretchen was a beauty queen over 24 years ago. Like everybody else, she just got old.
https://www.google.com/search?q=gret...ijnTlu_zFwM%3A Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yep!

As many here can attest, she got older just like everyone else. She is NOT old. Also, that photo of Sarah (check that spelling) is a photoshop. It doesn't do any good to prove soemthing by photo when the photo is fake.

Let me turn this around, can you prove that Angeline Jolie is a liberal? Other than the fact that she is a Hollywood star, a woman, and someone who runs in those circles can you show something that she said or did that confirms she is a liberal. The idea that she is conservative (which is subjective, compared to the radicals in Hollywood a screaming moderate looks like a conservative) comes from a Hollywood insider. Those observations got posted by a number of blogs. Read that, those observations is the important point and not that a bunch of blogs wrote it up. Those blogs are like individuals giving their opinions and several Hollywood people have heard the same comments though they don't all agree. She has reconciled with her father, she is against abortion, she supported Bush's aid efforts in Africa, she is unhappy with Obama...is she going to tattoo "CON" on her chest? NO, you don't do that in Hollywood. That ought to be a discussion thread but the liberals here won't understand what a fascist regime exists in that weird place. Very few people can expose themselves as conservatives. Look at what happened to Tom Berenger's career when he came out. Being conservative in Hollywood today is like coming out as gay 50 years ago. If you are famous for being flamboyant then you can get away with it (think Liberace) but most of the time you just try to deflect the questions (think Rock Hudson). Liberals should be ashamed of themselves for supporting this kind of oppression.
As many here can attest, she got older just like everyone else. She is NOT old. Also, that photo of Sarah (check that spelling) is a photoshop. It doesn't do any good to prove soemthing by photo when the photo is fake.

Let me turn this around, can you prove that Angeline Jolie is a liberal? Other than the fact that she is a Hollywood star, a woman, and someone who runs in those circles can you show something that she said or did that confirms she is a liberal. The idea that she is conservative (which is subjective, compared to the radicals in Hollywood a screaming moderate looks like a conservative) comes from a Hollywood insider. Those observations got posted by a number of blogs. Read that, those observations is the important point and not that a bunch of blogs wrote it up. Those blogs are like individuals giving their opinions and several Hollywood people have heard the same comments though they don't all agree. She has reconciled with her father, she is against abortion, she supported Bush's aid efforts in Africa, she is unhappy with Obama...is she going to tattoo "CON" on her chest? NO, you don't do that in Hollywood. That ought to be a discussion thread but the liberals here won't understand what a fascist regime exists in that weird place. Very few people can expose themselves as conservatives. Look at what happened to Tom Berenger's career when he came out. Being conservative in Hollywood today is like coming out as gay 50 years ago. If you are famous for being flamboyant then you can get away with it (think Liberace) but most of the time you just try to deflect the questions (think Rock Hudson). Liberals should be ashamed of themselves for supporting this kind of oppression. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They also need to prove where Robin Meade is a devout liberal. She sang at one of George H W Bush's campaign rallies, and she went skydiving with him on his 85th birthday. Her views -- left or right -- are not apparent in her broadcasts, and that's as it should be when delivering the news or, more correctly, "news-lite". But nobody else is offering anything better in that time slot. (BBC's news broadcasting format is far and away better than their American counterparts.)
[SIZE="3"]She sang at one of George H W Bush's campaign rallies, and she went skydiving with him on his 85th birthday. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Airborne!
  • Doove
  • 08-23-2013, 02:14 PM
Let me turn this around, can you prove that Angeline Jolie is a liberal? Other than the fact that she is a Hollywood star, a woman, and someone who runs in those circles can you show something that she said or did that confirms she is a liberal. The idea that she is conservative (which is subjective, compared to the radicals in Hollywood a screaming moderate looks like a conservative) comes from a Hollywood insider. Those observations got posted by a number of blogs. Read that, those observations is the important point and not that a bunch of blogs wrote it up. Those blogs are like individuals giving their opinions and several Hollywood people have heard the same comments though they don't all agree. She has reconciled with her father, she is against abortion, she supported Bush's aid efforts in Africa, she is unhappy with Obama...is she going to tattoo "CON" on her chest? NO, you don't do that in Hollywood. That ought to be a discussion thread but the liberals here won't understand what a fascist regime exists in that weird place. Very few people can expose themselves as conservatives. Look at what happened to Tom Berenger's career when he came out. Being conservative in Hollywood today is like coming out as gay 50 years ago. If you are famous for being flamboyant then you can get away with it (think Liberace) but most of the time you just try to deflect the questions (think Rock Hudson). Liberals should be ashamed of themselves for supporting this kind of oppression. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It's that important to you?
Obviously he doesn't quite get the gist of pussy...

Maybe if they'd show him pictures of their JUNK...
What? Are you talking about what you and your ilk complained about?