Ditto-heads know not what they do

Programmed? Have you seen these kids who truly believe the earth will be uninhabitable in a decade, they’re scared AF. The left has the monopoly on brainwashing, and they start them young when their brains aren’t properly formed and are open to suggestion. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
that would yassup and mystic
that would yassup and mystic Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Run Forrest! Follow the scardy cats wearing MAGA hats.......Run..............BO OO...........
Are you on drugs or just illiterate?
Both
that would yassup and mystic Originally Posted by Hotrod511
who is yassup, honey?
I smell fresh Lee and feces. Rush must have scared another lib.
No pictures of his JUNK please, Barleycorn!
Im up for it CB. I feel obligated to these Patriotic women. God picked them the least I can do is fuck them Originally Posted by themystic
You're gathering quite the harem, TM....

Pelosi....AOC....and now Senko.....I 'd ask if you'd bang Gillibrand (but) that's pretty much a given....that said....

How about the original Wax My Ass looneytick himself? Does he kinda do it for ya, as well?

You're gathering quite the harem, TM....

Pelosi....AOC....and now Senko.....I 'd ask if you'd bang Gillibrand (but) that's pretty much a given....that said....

How about the original Wax My Ass looneytick himself? Does he kinda do it for ya, as well?

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
No on the Beto. Im sure Lusty and his Pajama Boy club would look around his liberal politics. They are into that sort of thing. Soft men. And Moscow Ellen. She loves Gay people

Im still waiting on the Jewish Princess but they just cant seem to find one for me
  • oeb11
  • 03-18-2019, 11:58 AM
TM/SC/YR -"Im still waiting on the Jewish Princess but they just cant seem to find one for me"

Unable to find one for SomeOneSelf, EH!!!!
TM/SC/YR -"Im still waiting on the Jewish Princess but they just cant seem to find one for me"

Unable to find one for SomeOneSelf, EH!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Jewish chicks love giving head. Married Jewish chicks dont consider it cheating when the give blowjobs. I've always liked that about Jewish chicks
  • oeb11
  • 03-18-2019, 12:27 PM
"THEY just can't seem to find One for Me."
And of course there is no bias or link to the left with CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NYT, WAPO, NPR, and on and on. Just as much if not more brainwashing going on there if you're dumb enough to listen.