Stopping the Caravan

It is a gift Originally Posted by WTF
So is what my cat left in my shoe.

I think I’ll quit while I’m still ahead.

Good night everybody!
Who is encouraging any of the "caravan" people to come here? You say liberals without a shred of proof.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/10...taneous-688034

It was also reported on, that 3 of the 4 "NGO's that are volunteering for this caravan, are getting THEIR funds from Soros's charity, open society foundation.

It was also reported on, that 3 of the 4 "NGO's that are volunteering for this caravan, are getting THEIR funds from Soros's charity, open society foundation. Originally Posted by garhkal
The military level is tripling to assure border security.

We'll see about those "backpacks" now!

The Liberals will be "astounded" at how may firearms are among the "innocent refugees" who are "fleeing oppression" at home.

Of course, they'll blame Trump by claiming they wouldn't be armed if he hadn't sent the military!!!!

Wonder how Soros will feel when it becomes public he's paid foreigners to fight the U.S. military.
Munchmasterman - Why are you inventing some point that you think will prove your argument is sound?

No one is concerned they are going to vote in this election. It is the elections of the future you people are trying to secure.
It is a gift Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe then you can figure out when he is going to get tired of obstructing this forum?

On the subject of the thread, it seems like the military presence is discouraging this thing, which is good for the future, hopefully.
....it seems like the military presence is discouraging this thing, which is good for the future, hopefully. Originally Posted by friendly fred
As I previously mentioned ...

... the Mexican military is historically weak for good reasons.

Some of these invaders have had direct experiences with U.S. military and para-military personnel in their "homeland" and I suspect they discuss their direct knowledge among the others who have not had the same exposure.

They met 5-6 of them, I suspect, in "happen-stance" confrontations in the "back country" and probably are not interested in meeting 10,000- 15,000 with heavy equipment.

Hopefully the word will spread and a disaster will be avoided.
I think the Dims liberal , progressives or anyone the wants open borders should:
1) Be required to take in immigrants house feed ex base on income ( 1-10) with NO federal funding or state funding
2) stay with they till Med, criminal checks can be done
3) require them (adults) to get a job in 2 months

And hold the sponsor accountable for the immigrants actions

( DiFi Blintons warren would house 10 / and anybody here thinks open uncontrolled borders should house some also )
This shit would stop, my dad use to say " put up or go sit in the corner"
This shit would stop, my dad use to say " put up or go sit in the corner" Originally Posted by rexdutchman
The law-abiding conservatives do just what you described.

Not all, but the vast majority.

Do you think Pelosi "vets" the folks who "do" her yard?
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2018, 08:02 AM
Maybe then you can figure out when he is going to get tired of obstructing this forum?

On the subject of the thread, it seems like the military presence is discouraging this thing, which is good for the future, hopefully. Originally Posted by friendly fred
The god damn 1000 mile walk is discouraging their progress! Evidently Soros did not take that into account...he should have provided the ISIS terrorist with camels and the Mexicans with mules.

If they bring and extra jackass and laying hen, I'd still trade both you and LL for'em.

We need to get rid of all these old white men in this country for productive workers to MAGA!
The god damn 1000 mile walk is discouraging their progress! Evidently Soros did not take that into account...he should have provided the ISIS terrorist with camels and the Mexicans with mules.

If they bring and extra jackass and laying hen, I'd still trade both you and LL for'em.

We need to get rid of all these old white men in this country for productive workers to MAGA! Originally Posted by WTF

mexican govt. is making the caravan walk by forcing them off of trucks and buses.

looks like the strategy is working.

I read that theres another caravan being formed in El Salvador.
mexican govt. is making the caravan walk by forcing them off of trucks and buses. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Soros is just being cheap.

All he has to do is pay "mordida" to the local officials.

They'll have all the trucks and buses they need. Already have them.

Soros bribes everyone else. Why not the Mexican government?
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2018, 08:30 AM
mexican govt. is making the caravan walk by forcing them off of trucks and buses.

looks like the strategy is working.

I read that theres another caravan being formed in El Salvador. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes and it is supposed to be 250 miles behind the first! At the rate they are going and dropping out , LL and 15k troops will meet 3 mexicans with a food truck at the border!
Yeah, but they’ll have less trouble picking out the “Middle Eastern.”
Munchmasterman - Why are you inventing some point that you think will prove your argument is sound?

No one is concerned they are going to vote in this election. It is the elections of the future you people are trying to secure. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yet everybody is still concerned about what happened inlast election, eh, Fred?

We need to get rid of all these old white men in this country for productive workers to MAGA! Originally Posted by WTF
I guess that caravan will bring exploitative employers some strong motherfuckers if they can walk 2000 miles and sleep outside and eat what they kill or steal.

Why they would do that for a shitty job busing tables for below minimum wage is beyond me.

As for us old white fuckers who are soon to die - we will just give our money to young white fuckers who will hopefully use it to MAGA.