BrownSugarBaby Where Are You? NCNS

Agree with Jules... it's kinda strange to see this new activity pushed from what appears to be a very old post.

killswitch - engage
I am curious as to why this old thread was bumped it is clearly months old! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
No shit...

He bumped a thread to stress how bad the DFW traffic is!

Dumbass, WE KNOW..WE LIVE HERE!
No shit...

He bumped a thread to stress how bad the DFW traffic is!

Dumbass, WE KNOW..WE LIVE HERE! Originally Posted by BDS
Haha...at first I thought I got another NCNS!

To Mr. Trip Advisor and everyone who has an opinion:

This smiley sums it all up...
Have no fear my provider persona is a moving target, she NCNS all the time.
My apologies to bsb for this thread getting bumped even though I did not bump it. I referenced this thread on bsb's thread on 6/13/13 'Waist of time and playing games with DJ
Arch*e'...Zebra may have bumped it from that thread, but it is not recent and though I have no regrets about referencing it on her recent thread because of the condescending and patronizing tone she had toward this thread's OP, I would like for a Mod to close it down. Bsb made a mistake with this OP, there has been no pattern or repeated mistakes of this nature, and though I unapologetically dug it up to a degree, I did not bump it up. It is in bsb's past and deserves to stay there. I wish others would not bump this thread if the Mods choose to not close it because I am not the OP.

The Passionate ManSlut
Smells like an agenda to make her look bad and personally I HOPE Brown Sugar Baby make a SHIT loads of money because of it. She deserves it.

I can't believe retarded shit goes on like this on this hooker/john board of ours.

Can't we all just fuck and get along?

Leave all the petty shit for the high school kids. Please....
My apologies to bsb for this thread getting bumped even though I did not bump it. I referenced this thread on bsb's thread on 6/13/13 'Waist of time and playing games with DJ
Arch*e'...Zebra may have bumped it from that thread, but it is not recent and though I have no regrets about referencing it on her recent thread because of the condescending and patronizing tone she had toward this thread's OP, I would like for a Mod to close it down. Bsb made a mistake with this OP, there has been no pattern or repeated mistakes of this nature, and though I unapologetically dug it up to a degree, I did not bump it up. It is in bsb's past and deserves to stay there. I wish others would not bump this thread if the Mods choose to not close it because I am not the OP.

The Passionate ManSlut Originally Posted by ManSlut
My patronizing tone to the OP doesn't have anything to do with an alert. You like me being a bitch huh? Apparently, you must have got excited or overzealous with your alcohol. Great to know that you have spent some precious time going back in the past to pull back something old and decrepit.

Manslut, what a shame.