He was just kidding...

• DSK
  • 03-24-2015, 09:36 AM
PRICE OF CITIZENSHIP?

Where have we heard THAT before? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Price of processing the application. Citizenship is a different matter.
Essentially, it is overfunded by the USA, because we are chumps about it. We should force more participation from other countries.
Bill Clinton understood this, and made a profit off the first Gulf War. Bill will make Hillary do the same. Originally Posted by DSK
Was that before or after the war Bill started in the Balkans with NATO?

#2: OH, do you really believe Bill is going to tell Hillarious what to do?

That's what "they" want you to think so people will vote for her thinking they'll get him~!!!

Ask Monica, she'll tell you. If she gets in Bill will be out hustling money for their "foundation" ... as usual.

#3: "Bill Clinton understood this, and made a profit off the first Gulf War." Can you explain that briefly?
  • DSK
  • 03-24-2015, 09:38 AM
You didn't. Don't worry. And you and I probably will not agree. When I recognize a commodity is necessary and has a limited/finite quantity, I tend to hoard, particularly when the commodity will not be depleted by "spoilage." Then when my competitors piss through theirs and see the "bottom of the barrel," we can sit down and have a chat. And personally, in my negotiations it has always been my experience that when I'm "holding the goods" the results are customarily better for my side of the equation.

Give me one good reason why we want to deplete our own resources and then have to sit down and beg for someone else's at a price that doesn't further wreck our economy? Because "we" might expend 3,000 to 4,000 lives keeping the flow going?

And before you get all teary eyed, "we" expend about 50,000 lives a year pissing it off!~ Originally Posted by LexusLover
I maintain we have ample resources. Plus, if Apple and Virgin American start to make electric cars, then needed supplies of petroleum will be reduced, thus further reducing the demand with a subsequent price reduction.
  • DSK
  • 03-24-2015, 09:40 AM
Was that before or after the war Bill started in the Balkans with NATO?

#2: OH, do you really believe Bill is going to tell Hillarious what to do?

That's what "they" want you to think so people will vote for her thinking they'll get him~!!!

Ask Monica, she'll tell you. If she gets in Bill will be out hustling money for their "foundation" ... as usual.

#3: "Bill Clinton understood this, and made a profit off the first Gulf War." Can you explain that briefly? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hillary will come to Bill for advice, and since she knows he is smarter than her, she will follow it.
Not sure about the Balkans, but Bill got the Arabs to pay the costs of the first war.
I'm certain Bill will take some of the bribes through the Clinton Global Initiative - they get their share - it is a sad price we have to pay. The Clintons love money just like the rest of us fallen souls.
Price of processing the application. Citizenship is a different matter. Originally Posted by DSK
The filing fee .... or are you including the attorney's fees and office expenses?
The map maybe bullshit, but so is your contention that Iran has no influence in Northern Africa.

http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.o...-in-Africa.pdf

... Iran has no influence in Northern Africa. ... Originally Posted by lustylad
  • DSK
  • 03-24-2015, 09:52 AM
The filing fee .... or are you including the attorney's fees and office expenses? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think we should cover all the costs needed to make sure anyone coming to this country is not a threat, and in fact loves this proposition nation as much as patriotic American should.
I know I love it.
As Ricardo Montalban once said about Mexico, "I love it with my gut."
He was good in that Chrysler commercial, too.
The shell game has worked. Republicans have averted your gaze to foreign lands, forgetting the things at home that need urgent fixing. It's always easier to concentrate on other's problems than to look inward and make tough decisions. Bravo! It's worked again and you sheeple have lapped it up and asked for more.
Bill Clinton ... made a profit off the first Gulf War. Originally Posted by DSK
Bill got the Arabs to pay the costs of the first war... Originally Posted by DSK

That was George Herbert Walker Bush. He made sure Kuwait and Saudi Arabia reimbursed us for the costs of the 1991 Gulf War. Bill Clinton had nothing to do with it.
Hillary will come to Bill for advice, and since she knows he is smarter than her, she will follow it.
Not sure about the Balkans, but Bill got the Arabs to pay the costs of the first war.
I'm certain Bill will take some of the bribes through the Clinton Global Initiative - they get their share - it is a sad price we have to pay. The Clintons love money just like the rest of us fallen souls. Originally Posted by DSK
Ok, that was funny! Now, tell us what you really think.
It's like a breath of fresh air...

This message is hidden because lustylad is on your ignore list.
The shell game has worked. Republicans have averted your gaze to foreign lands, forgetting the things at home that need urgent fixing. It's always easier to concentrate on other's problems than to look inward and make tough decisions. Bravo! It's worked again and you sheeple have lapped it up and asked for more. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
So why didn't Obama fix THOSE URGENT issues when he had an unstoppable 60 vote Senate Control?? Perhaps... He didn't think they were all that "urgent"???
The map maybe bullshit, but so is your contention that Iran has no influence in Northern Africa.

http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.o...-in-Africa.pdf Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Interesting link, but it deals mostly with Iran's diplomatic relations and some Hezbollah activity. None of the North African countries have significant Shiite populations. Our biggest worry in North Africa right now is Libya, which is an ISIS clusterfuck haven. A huge debacle in the Obama/Hillary foreign policy record. So much for leading from behind. Read this for the full story:

http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articl...-libya-debacle
So why didn't Obama fix THOSE URGENT issues when he had an unstoppable 60 vote Senate Control?? Perhaps... He didn't think they were all that "urgent"??? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Did I say that Democrats wanted to fix them... you assumed that part. You automatically assumed that since I uttered the word 'republican' I must be a democrat. If I lambaste Bush, I must be for Obama and vice versa. Wrong again. There's only one party in this country, and it's the business party.
Refreshing

Today, 11:45 AM

This message is hidden because lustylad is on your ignore list.