Hobbiest's and Providers Black Friday

haha..marie. that would really be funny. I must say that you really have a good sense of humor. Originally Posted by munnabhai
Sorry OP. I like taking up for the underdog but you gotta give me something to work with.
There are underdogs on SHMBs?? How the hell does that happen?
Are you seriously trying to justify your original post by asking how we would respond if our boss or significant other asked our opinion of a Hooker Black Friday? If so, way to double down, dude.
Originally Posted by cabletex7
Bro his justification was classic...gotta give him an A for originality
There are underdogs on SHMBs?? How the hell does that happen? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Least you forget it's all about the

Taint got it your an underdog.
Hey all,
A thought came to my mind if there was a specials day (similar to Black Friday but for hobbiest's) and provider specials exclusive to this type of celebration once a year. I am curious what type of specials would be offered by providers. Also what do you guys think about it? Is valentines day that day when best of the best offer best of the best.

Pour your thoughts....guys and gals! Happy Valentines day in advance. Originally Posted by munnabhai
My thoughts?
Just remember you asked for this.

My first thought is how could you possibly compare mass produced commercially lined up, freshly unpacked from palates "merchandise stock" that of which many may be sold simultaneously, in multiples, to multiple customers, compared to a usually one on one (or one-on-two, hehe) personalized SERVICE?

I am not Wal-Mart, I am not a Sonic Drive-Thru, I am a WORKER.

Maybe you should ask maids/therapists/doctors/car detailers/lawn care/pool guy/babysitters/lawyers - see what kind of "specials" they would run....
I sincerely doubt you would find any.

Here's more the nature of the beast....

Sure, it's half off

My final thought, some fantasies, are best kept to oneself. Especially when they label you as a tight-ass/cheap bastard.

Originally Posted by frankocean187
LOL!!! Ya think?!
Well said ... FoxyNC
Hey I isn't cheap I be just thrifty.
My thoughts?
Just remember you asked for this.

My first thought is how could you possibly compare mass produced commercially lined up, freshly unpacked from palates "merchandise" that of which many may be sold simultaneously, in multiples, to multiple customers, compared to a usually one on one (or one-on-two, hehe) personalized
I am not Wal-Mart, I am not a Sonic Drive-Thru, I am a WORKER.
Maybe you should ask maids/therapists/doctors/car detailers/lawn care/pool guy/babysitters/lawyers - see what kind of "specials" they would run....
I sincerely doubt you would find any.
Here's more the nature of the beast....
Sure, it's half off
My final thought, some fantasies, are best kept to oneself. Especially when they label you as a tight-ass/cheap bastard.
LOL!!! Ya think?! Originally Posted by FoxyNC

Get some......quickly....
  • Sonya
  • 02-10-2014, 06:57 PM
OP what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent question were you close to anything that could be concidered rational thought.Everyone here is stupider for having heard it. May god have mercy on your soul. Lol
^^ Well played...couple errors though...

Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
OP does not do his homework, there is black friday pussy available all the time. Look up Anya Tang in the independents section.

Get some......quickly.... Originally Posted by Russ38
I don't need those. LOL I have this. Gotta love the low dose hormones as a double contraceptive. Keeps most women from all the "PMS" stuff.

If you were inferring I am being a bitch. So be it. I will wear that cap, too.
I will be a bitch, from your perspective, if that means I avoid subjugation.
If I were dumb enough, I would be a slut. Good thing I'm a smart bitch.

Well said ... FoxyNC Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Thankyou. It came from the heart.... I think. Or my wallet. I just can't tell.
I am being a bitch. So be it. I will wear that cap, too.
I will be a bitch Originally Posted by FoxyNC
You don't say......I actually agreed with your message, just not the delivery.....
  • Sonya
  • 02-11-2014, 02:58 PM
Yes @ wakeup. Was too late. So theyire're , take that.
  • Sonya
  • 02-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Whoops. Half paying attention. Lol yes again though. Was trying to personalize the quote to fit the situation. Damn. Do I need to quote my sources or can I plagiarize a lil. Sheesh.