Best Derriere .....a statistical approach

Oh whispers when you can say your own belly isnt protruding I will take what you say a lil bit more in consideration thanks doll

I like my ass and many others do to, you & your one little opinion has little effect on me ~Smooches~ Originally Posted by shayla84
We do see he had no complaints about the gratuitous man ass in here tho
We do see he had no complaints about the gratuitous man ass in here tho Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

There is a humorous value to some pictures where others are simply disgusting.....
There is a humorous value to some pictures where others are simply disgusting..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Don't talk about yourself like that sweetie. There's someone for everyone
Why do ladies complain about coed being boring aggressive or male dominated, then don't participate when it's a fun thread? Change begins with two booty cheeks.
Why do ladies complain about coed being boring aggressive or male dominated, then don't participate when it's a fun thread? Change begins with two booty cheeks. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Those are hardly "cheeks" darlin.....

..... you can take shots at me and others all day long for our appearance but we are not peddling our ass online.....
Those are hardly "cheeks" darlin.....

..... you can take shots at me and others all day long for our appearance but we are not peddling our ass online..... Originally Posted by Whispers
I know the hookers are duh earth to whispers , more ass please!
Whispers your a funny man! I dont give a damn and I doubt anyone thats seen me will agree, but again your opinion, lucky you dont have to see me and I dont have to see you. You sir can go to hell, your not liked by any, even the girls that see you, I get lil notes in my mailbox of the girls youve seen that give me great info on you, enough to know that your mad cause your cock looks like a lil button, so I will take what you have to say and think about it..... Thought about it and you still dont pay my bills, or bring any insight to my life lol...
I will be in town though tuesday, hope your ass hole puckered, we all know how you seem to hate me for what ever reason it is, and dont say you dont because someone who didnt have some type of issues doesnt seek out shit to say about someone...
  • Toyz
  • 03-22-2015, 12:44 AM
[QUOTE=shayla84;1056517504], I get lil notes in my mailbox of the girls youve seen that give me great info on you, enough to know that your mad cause your cock looks like a lil button, QUOTE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdJVj2x9wNk
Alright.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (38.0 KB, 378 views)
Whispers your a funny man! I dont give a damn

You do or you would not respond....

and I doubt anyone thats seen me will agree, but again your opinion, lucky you dont have to see me and I dont have to see you. You sir can go to hell, your not liked by any, even the girls that see you, I get lil notes in my mailbox of the girls youve seen that give me great info on you,

LMAO... SURE you do......

enough to know that your mad cause your cock looks like a lil button, so I will take what you have to say and think about it..... Thought about it and you still dont pay my bills, or bring any insight to my life lol...

It doesn't seem like anyone has....

I will be in town though tuesday, hope your ass hole puckered, we all know how you seem to hate me for what ever reason it is,

Having taken care of over 200 kids removed from parents the way yours were removed from you and watching your antics and pleas for help from the community for so long for so many things the fact that you haven't done anything right by them and are still whorin a thousand miles away..... well.... it's irritating.....seeing your posts is a reminder of all the sadness in the lives of those I had to help understand why they were with us and not their moms or dads.......

and dont say you dont because someone who didnt have some type of issues doesnt seek out shit to say about someone... Originally Posted by shayla84
I don't "seek you out"..... YOU told your story here and then you went away..... It's only when you light up Austin CoEd with your plans to visit that I tend to respond.....
Can we just get back to the ass pics? C'mon ladies, show me whatcha workin' with!
Ok Whispers, you know everything right ????? Ive stated more then one time the situatuion of my kids, but you continue to assume, assume away....

I wonder if you wouldnt have contributed as much as you did to help get this board started if youd be so high and mighty on here????
I think not, so the way I see you is you bought your way in, your a mean, fat, big mouthed guy who makes fun of girls that only your money can get you, and on any given day if I walked past you or any other girl on here we wouldnt give you no mind.
But owell, if thats what makes you feel better then keep on keeping on!!!!!
I don't "seek you out"..... YOU told your story here and then you went away..... It's only when you light up Austin CoEd with your plans to visit that I tend to respond..... Originally Posted by Whispers
greatness sir
Ok Whispers, you know everything right ????? Ive stated more then one time the situatuion of my kids, but you continue to assume, assume away....

I wonder if you wouldnt have contributed as much as you did to help get this board started if youd be so high and mighty on here????
I think not, so the way I see you is you bought your way in, your a mean, fat, big mouthed guy who makes fun of girls that only your money can get you, and on any given day if I walked past you or any other girl on here we wouldnt give you no mind.
But owell, if thats what makes you feel better then keep on keeping on!!!!! Originally Posted by shayla84
it seems he knows you.....
He knows nothing about me, his ignorant comments that he keeps making is nothing but proof. But I'm good, always have been always will be. Smooches xoxoxo