Fuck Mitt Romney

• WTF
  • 02-05-2020, 02:29 PM
Trumptards need to chill....it's not like Romney tore up a piece of paper on live television. Originally Posted by matchingmole

The new hero for the Trump hater moron's of the eccie political forum

Are you a FB stalker?

Were you one of the idiots that liked it? Originally Posted by WTF
I see you're still asking stupid questions.
Romney is a gutless coward .....
When I read this thread the only thing I'm reminded of is Trump laughing about how he loves his poorly educated voters.
Romney is a gutless coward ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Looks like he was the only one of your kind who had any courage at all.

Pity yous are too fucking old to fight in the war, eh?
Fuck Mitt Romney's niece. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

why? she had nothing to do with Mitt's decision.
Originally Posted by R.M.

i had a feeling that he was going to vote to convict on one of the charges
why? she had nothing to do with Mitt's decision. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
After his vote.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GOPChairw...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
  • oeb11
  • 02-06-2020, 05:58 AM
When I read this thread the only thing I'm reminded of is Trump laughing about how he loves his poorly educated voters. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Fascist DPST's deny school choice to pack underprivileged kids into foul inner city schools - and the teacher's unions bankroll the Fascist DPST's to keep their power - particularly in places like Baltimore and other shitholes - to turn out unquestioning un-educated voters loyal to the fascist DPST's - who hypocritically blame the republicans. If not for lies and Hypocrisy - Fascist DPST's would be Silent!
We should from here on call him Benedict Arnold Romney ..... wonder how this vote helps/hinders his re-election chances? .....
Listen to y'all cry like little whiny bitches just because one of your own did the right thing. Originally Posted by Little Monster
How do you define right thing? Romney wanted more witnesses which should indicate that he didn't have enough information for an informed decision. And yet, without those crucial witnesses and information he voted to convict. The hallmark of our justice system is to err on the side of caution if we are unsure. That reasonable doubt thing. Romney violated his oath and the principles of our justice system. There was no "right" in there to be found. The democrats are even more guilty.
Guess what, Mitt. Those media and demoncRATS that are saying all those nice things about you... They still hate you!

You're just a self serving chump.
Listen to y'all cry like little whiny bitches just because one of your own did the right thing. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Fuck you limey faggot
How do you define right thing? Romney wanted more witnesses which should indicate that he didn't have enough information for an informed decision. And yet, without those crucial witnesses and information he voted to convict. The hallmark of our justice system is to err on the side of caution if we are unsure. That reasonable doubt thing. Romney violated his oath and the principles of our justice system. There was no "right" in there to be found. The democrats are even more guilty. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You nailed it - good job.