Manscaping

I will sexy!
I want to get some more practice before I add it to my menu so keep a look out for a manscaping add within a week or so
If you're looking for test subjects or practice dummies I'll be glad to let you give it a try. I'm due for a cut and it's getting done tomorrow by me or someone else. No other services or menu items needed.
I want to get some more practice before I add it to my menu so keep a look out for a manscaping add within a week or so Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
sure babe.. if you do me, can i do you?!
sure babe.. if you do me, can i do you?! Originally Posted by honest_abe
I'm already shaved bare though
I'm already shaved bare though Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
daddy like!!!!
Should be some sort of market, there is a BP chick, think her name is Sandy been doing it for years.

I personally take care of it myself, not hard once you get rid of all the pubic hair.
What do you think?
This crap here.
Lasts for days, and no razor burn.
Comes in different strengths. Try the regular strength first.
What do you think? Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Better to ask the gals which they prefer, I think.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-14-2016, 03:59 PM
Kendall4U has given me a great manscaping. There is just something extremely sensual about a beautiful lady with a razor blade in her hand and a wicked smile on her face.
By the time she was finished my dick, balls, and ass were as smooth as a baby's behind.

I might add that the care and attention she gave that region as she admired her work was priceless.

I will also add that I allowed this after she told me she had been trained to shave men and that she can shave a balloon without breaking it.

K4U: we are way overdue for another one of those grooming sessions. I'll bring the balls, you bring the shaving cream!
I've done manscaping for over two years. Most of the time the gentlemen want it before the session, then I shower them off to get rid of stray hairs, then we hit the bed again and have fun with client's requested session.

Most guys want a trim, which I recommend, because guys can get ingrown hairs on their privates very easily and of course it's painful! Especially on the balls, one or the other can swell up like a grapefruit, especially if the ingrown hair gets infected.

Most men don't like waxing, they can't take it like we ladies can. And again, you have potential problems with ingrown hairs, and when a complete shave or waxing starts to grow out, it can be very itchy and uncomfortable.

So I usually recommend a trim, from top to bottom. Short enough not to get caught in a ladies' teeth. And when I shower them, I use good quality hair shampoo and a very good conditioner on the private hair. Nice, clean, sweet smelling, and SOFT hair in that area makes a big difference, and I want to touch it more and bury my face in it. Unscented versions available too!
As long as your pubes arnt in stuck in my mouth while Im trying to get to work (bj/bls) then I'm good!
Kendall4U has given me a great manscaping. There is just something extremely sensual about a beautiful lady with a razor blade in her hand and a wicked smile on her face.
By the time she was finished my dick, balls, and ass were as smooth as a baby's behind.

I might add that the care and attention she gave that region as she admired her work was priceless.

I will also add that I allowed this after she told me she had been trained to shave men and that she can shave a balloon without breaking it.

K4U: we are way overdue for another one of those grooming sessions. I'll bring the balls, you bring the shaving cream! Originally Posted by Gbfsl
She sounds like the manscaping master! Lol maybe I should send her a pm
She sounds like the manscaping master! Lol maybe I should send her a pm Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Are you practicing your new craft or not?