Sex and Sickness

.. but I want to die healthy and germ free .....

Agreed, RR, a little "dirt" is good for your immune system, just gotta know your personal limits and then push them a little ....

I am glad that my parents let me get dirty :-)
Many of these complaints may be a thing of the past, thanks to, yes, the U.S. government.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...90I0AI20130119

Seems that where the free market fails to find a way, the government can help fund a workaround.

Think flu vaccines to which no one is allergic, and that flu viruses can't mutate to circumvent. And since big pharma would rather spend their massive holdings on advertisement than innovation and R&D, that leaves you and me, the taxpayer to foot the bill.

Yep, if you want to go to the moon, MegaCorp probably can't or won't get you there without a government grant. That's just the way they roll.
RR +1

Cleaning hands, phones, keyboards, ice, bodies, etc... with soap & water is one thing. Anti-septic crap everywhere making resistant strains of bacteria and maybe even virii sucks for everyone. I don't have it in my house or my life (and I haven't been sick in five years, but maybe it's the licking of the shopping cart handles LOL)!
PB (PurtyBaby) you should post more , you have good sense of humor ! Originally Posted by rockerrick

I Will HAVE To AGREE...VERY FUNNY,

As Well As VERY WELL Written!!!!!

(Post #14)

Well thank you beautiful. That put a smile on my face