Jeb Bush says illegal immigration is an act of love

• CJ7
  • 04-08-2014, 10:02 AM
It's screwballs like you that truly make this country great.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

and morons like you who believe its a felony to cross the border illegally fuck this place up ... its a tie.
and morons like you who believe its a felony to cross the border illegally fuck this place up ... its a tie. Originally Posted by CJ7
It's morons like you and Odumbo who fuck this place up, CBJ7, because it's morons like you who deny that there are several felony charges that can be laid against many who cross the border illegally or abet those who cross the border illegally.
and morons like you who believe its a felony to cross the border illegally fuck this place up ... its a tie. Originally Posted by CJ7
Crossing the border undocumented initially is considered a Misdemeanor Federal Offense but if repeated continuously is a Felony. Which means every day that they are in this country illegally they are committing a criminal offense which could make it a Felony.

Jim

http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/isacrime.html
  • CJ7
  • 04-08-2014, 11:10 AM
Crossing the border undocumented initially is considered a Misdemeanor Federal Offense but if repeated continuously is a Felony. Which means every day that they are in this country illegally they are committing a criminal offense which could make it a Felony.

Jim

http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/isacrime.html Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

which could make it a Felony

you should have said that upfront

are you more interested in sending them back home without any felony repercussions, or would you rather arrest them all, house them, feed them and cloth then eventually send them through the process of the court ... all the above at the expense of taxpayers ????
I say send all the bushs back to Texas and give Texas back to the Mexicans.
  • CJ7
  • 04-08-2014, 11:50 AM
well Mojo, do you want to pat them on the ass and send them home or keep them and pay for them ???
well Mojo, do you want to pat them on the ass and send them home or keep them and pay for them ??? Originally Posted by CJ7
No, I think we should play a little game. Have them swim across the Gulf if they make it across they'll be home in time for supper, if not, oh well.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-08-2014, 01:35 PM
No, I think we should play a little game. Have them swim across the Gulf if they make it across they'll be home in time for supper, if not, oh well.

sounds good to me ... you go first.

and take the Jewish Liar with you, snails gotta eat too
sounds goo to me ... you go first. Originally Posted by CJ7
You like fag goo, don't you?
Native Americans had a poor immigration policy.
Native Americans had a poor immigration policy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yep they sure did. If ya think about our ancestors the first settlers were the illegal immigrants. I guess in all actuality this country was founded on illegal immigration.

Jim
Native Americans had a poor immigration policy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, they found the relatively cheap labor for the manufacture of especially iron and steel to be very attractive; see how well that worked for them.
sounds good to me ... you go first.

and take the Jewish Liar with you, snails gotta eat too Originally Posted by CJ7
Why don't you follow them home if ya make it, you get a free night on the town in Tijuana. If not well hey Sharks got to eat too. Just give the keys to your truck to JL Iam sure he'll take good care of it.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-08-2014, 03:38 PM
Why don't you follow them home if ya make it, you get a free night on the town in Tijuana. If not well hey Sharks got to eat too. Just give the keys to your truck to JL Iam sure he'll take good care of it.

you're improving ... from a felony conviction to killing them ... you're such a swell guy
you're improving ... from a felony conviction to killing them ... you're such a swell guy Originally Posted by CJ7
How's that Iam killing them? Iam giving them a fair chance it's up to them to reach their destiny.

Jim