Palin endorses Trump; it's all over now for Hillary

Don't judge others by yourself. bimbo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I wasn't judging you, I was judging Asswipe.
Don't judge others by yourself. bimbo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That was meant for Asswipe dumbfuck.
I wasn't judging you, I was judging Asswipe. Originally Posted by bambino
That was meant for Asswipe dumbfuck. Originally Posted by bambino
Then reply to him not me bimbo. #27
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And you got all of this "wisdom" from whom? Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is my opinion based on the past, personal observations of republican politicians caving every time Dems give them a spanking in the eyes of the public. The other being I believe that both Barry and Hillary answer to the same boss.

I really hope you didn't take this post, or any post on an anonymous, smh hooker board as anything but an opinion, or even serious.

Did you have an opinion on who may actually file charges against Hillary?
So Sarah Botox must have been sleeping in on her first day in the Trumpster Dumpster!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...event-in-iowa/

Sarah Palin is a no-show at Trump campaign event in Iowa
By Jenna Johnson January 20 at 11:45 AM

NORWALK, Iowa -- Wednesday marked the first day of Donald Trump's new partnership with Sarah Palin, the colorful conservative icon who endorsed him at a rally on Tuesday night. The two planned to travel together to two campaign stops: First a small venue in the Des Moines suburbs, then a big rally in Oklahoma, according to a campaign press release. An online invitation for the first event promised the appearance of a "special guest."

Trump was alone as he took the stage at the Wright Place, a small venue in a strip of offices in Norwalk. Palin never showed up.

"So we had a big day yesterday -- yesterday was amazing in every way," Trump said to a crowd of about 300. "Sarah came along and she said: 'We love what's happening.' It's a movement, and no matter where we go, it's a movement."

Trump's campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, said in a text message on Wednesday morning that Palin was in Oklahoma City with him, ahead of the Tulsa rally, but he would not say why she did not join Trump in Norwalk, as was previously announced. Spokesmen for Palin have yet to return requests for comment.

Trump spoke for about 40 minutes, urging the crowd to caucus for him on Feb. 1 and attacking his closest competitor in the state, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.). Trump promised that he will be in Iowa "all next week," and he plans to continue spending money on "some good commercials." He again pledged to win the caucuses and said he doesn't know what the impact of losing would be on his campaign.

"If we can do well in Iowa, we're going to run the table. If not, then I have to go, and we've got to win New Hampshire," Trump said. "Now, New Hampshire has been really strong -- but they say bad psychological things happen if you lose."

Trump's biggest challenge in Iowa right now: Cruz, who has been surging in early polls and collecting local endorsements. Trump warned his audience that if Cruz is elected, Democrats will likely sue and challenge his eligibility to be president, as Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother and a Cuban father. Trump also criticized Cruz for not properly disclosing two major bank loans he received, and accused him of purposely hiding the information.

Now that would be a race. Trump vs Bloomberg. Two Billionaires fighting it out trying to convince the American Electorate that they know what it's like to open their own car doors. Originally Posted by Jackie S
OK, now that's pretty fucking funny!
Then reply to him not me bimbo. #27 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Obviously, the Baby Hueymotherfucker doesn't understand that he jumped into one of your posts and started flailing away rather than mine, where he knows he's on ignore.

Then again maybe this why Baboono did it.
Then reply to him not me bimbo. #27 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your "other cheek" comment was below Asswipes post. I made a mistake, I thought it was a part of his bullshit. At least I admit a mistake. But truth be told, Asswipe spreads his cheeks wide open and gets roasted like a pig everyday.
  • DSK
  • 01-21-2016, 08:19 AM
Obviously, the Baby Hueymotherfucker doesn't understand that he jumped into one of your posts and started flailing away rather than mine, where he knows he's on ignore.

Then again maybe this why Baboono did it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No sense of humor, filth.

Why don't you put me on ignore?

I tire of your stalking me you lazy, filthy, dirty pig.©

© Property of the gentleman from Pittsburgh
No sense of humor, filth.

Why don't you put me on ignore?

I tire of your stalking me you lazy, filthy, dirty pig.©

© Property of the gentleman from Pittsburgh Originally Posted by DSK
He was referring to bimbo, do you guys need glasses?
Your "other cheek" comment was below Asswipes post. I made a mistake, I thought it was a part of his bullshit. At least I admit a mistake. But truth be told, Asswipe spreads his cheeks wide open and gets roasted like a pig everyday. Originally Posted by bambino
So does ekim. No mistake. They're both pigs in a poke. Or pigs that like to be poked.
So does ekim. They're both pigs in a poke. Or pigs that like to be poked. No mistake. Originally Posted by lustylad
And two pigs that give each other a " poke " ! They swap out on who plays " bottom " !
So does ekim. No mistake. They're both pigs in a poke. Or pigs that like to be poked. Originally Posted by lustylad
And two pigs that give each other a " poke " ! They swap out on who plays " bottom " ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Bestially on this forum is a no no idiots. Fucking pair of retards.
  • DSK
  • 01-21-2016, 12:06 PM
And two [verboten topic] that give each other a " poke " ! They swap out on who plays " bottom " ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Well put!
Bestially on this forum is a no no idiots. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
???

And two pigs that give each other a " poke " ! They swap out on who plays " bottom " ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Asswipe and ekim in post-coital embrace... discovering their "bestial" position yet!